Coma#2510

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Timezone:
[EST] Eastern Standard Time (UTC-05)

Are you interested in building?
No

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
Because i have noticed the lack of staff on the server and to much hackers and no one can do anything about it mostly why im applying today and also just to better the server hopefully to see it grow in the future!

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
Well im not really good at building or anything so i cant really help with that but i can help keep the server in good shape try to get all hackers ban mute all spammers and ,etc

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
My personal goals are to better the server and one day see the server go back to how popular it was like the old days when it was so fun i been playing this server for like 5 years so i know basically everything about the server!

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes

Please expand on your answer by offering examples.
yes i am able to communicate very well :) <---- im not really sure what you meant by this question but hopefully that answers it !!!

Leins

Forest Guardian
You're applying for the event team not staff team ^, applying for the event team means you get to help with events, brainstorming ideas for new possible events, not muting or banning hackers.

yourban

Peasant
You're applying for the event team not staff team ^, applying for the event team means you get to help with events, brainstorming ideas for new possible events, not muting or banning hackers.
Raaaa monster man
Post automatically merged:

LMAO ")
Post automatically merged:

I swear it said staff team
This is dumb

Lucy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Event Team Lead
Content Team
Hello, as previous users have mentioned, you seem to be getting the wrong idea of our event team.
If you wish to apply for the staff team, please follow the appropriate process.
Application denied.