Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

You Don't Need Staff on a Server to Help it be Better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing the server for over a year, I decided I wanted to try out for staff. It really was a great server and was the only one I ever played on. I never really thought that I could help the server without it. Thinking back, that is foolish, because in real life you don't need to be some political leader to help others around you. There have been many people who have been very kind to me, who are not staff. Why would you even need it in the first place if you can change someone's day just by the typing of a few words. If someone is having a bad day, tell them that you are sorry and see if there is anything you can do to help. Even if they say you can't, you have already helped them by trying to. I am sure the reason I can not be staff is that being active for me is kind of hard, with school, family, friends, homework, and even a two hour time limit per day. Even with trying my hardest to be involved, it appears it is not enough. So even if you get denied for staff, you don't even need it if you were going to do what a real one would do. Helping others.
[doublepost=1552703963,1552703928][/doublepost]I hope everyone else feels the same way.

Onliest

Explorer
shut up idiot
LMFAO REAL TALK THO
[doublepost=1552712773,1552712680][/doublepost]
After playing the server for over a year, I decided I wanted to try out for staff. It really was a great server and was the only one I ever played on. I never really thought that I could help the server without it. Thinking back, that is foolish, because in real life you don't need to be some political leader to help others around you. There have been many people who have been very kind to me, who are not staff. Why would you even need it in the first place if you can change someone's day just by the typing of a few words. If someone is having a bad day, tell them that you are sorry and see if there is anything you can do to help. Even if they say you can't, you have already helped them by trying to. I am sure the reason I can not be staff is that being active for me is kind of hard, with school, family, friends, homework, and even a two hour time limit per day. Even with trying my hardest to be involved, it appears it is not enough. So even if you get denied for staff, you don't even need it if you were going to do what a real one would do. Helping others.
[doublepost=1552703963,1552703928][/doublepost]I hope everyone else feels the same way.
Also, uhm... I'm a bit confused as to what the overall message of this post is... Is there a point to this, or are you just saying why you wouldn't be staff?

shut up idiot
If that is what you really want, just don't go into the post. Use your brain dude.
[doublepost=1552747286,1552747132][/doublepost]
LMFAO REAL TALK THO
[doublepost=1552712773,1552712680][/doublepost]
Also, uhm... I'm a bit confused as to what the overall message of this post is... Is there a point to this, or are you just saying why you wouldn't be staff?
The point is if someone gets denied, they can still help the server. If you just want staff for power, you shouldn't be in it. However, the reason or one of the reasons you want to be staff would essentially need to be helping the server, in many ways.

Onliest

Explorer
If that is what you really want, just don't go into the post. Use your brain dude.
[doublepost=1552747286,1552747132][/doublepost]
The point is if someone gets denied, they can still help the server. If you just want staff for power, you shouldn't be in it. However, the reason or one of the reasons you want to be staff would essentially need to be helping the server, in many ways.
......ok

lahmayo

Explorer
dude actually no one ****ing cares. Stop posting pointless ****. staff aren't staff to make someone feel better. no ones give 2 ****s if you got denied and you're still "helping out people even though you're not staff". all that tells me is that you're one of those annoying overly nice kids in chat that report other players and cry to staff about others bullying them

Onliest

Explorer
dude actually no one ****ing cares. Stop posting pointless ****. staff aren't staff to make someone feel better. no ones give 2 ****s if you got denied and you're still "helping out people even though you're not staff". all that tells me is that you're one of those annoying overly nice kids in chat that report other players and cry to staff about others bullying them
LOL i ****ing love you, you ugly ass piece of ****

Divertido

Explorer
fr people become staff so they can get a sense of power lmao
(@Blue )

Status
Not open for further replies.