Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

XXXTENTACION is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Forest Guardian
Some comments I have seen have been more happy on his death, which I find messed up. You shouldn't really wish death on anyone. I don't even listen to his music, nor most hip-hop artists, but I am sure his fans would miss him I suppose.

Lannitoo

Citizen
I'm so sad, I want to cry. I'm gonna be listening to him and peep for months straight now. I can't even... I can't.

Warmish

Overlord
Blacklisted
I recently got into some of his stuff. I know the controversy over him. His charges and that. But it's fuc3ked how people are celebrating his death. No one deserves to die young like that. He was in Miami for a charity event, he was tryna make his life better poor dude. Won't affect my day to day life now that he's gone but, will affect lots of others. Rip

Nath

Trailblazer
xxxtentacion was pronounced dead about 2 minutes ago and was confirmed by TMZ on twitter. https://prnt.sc/jwhbyx

Share your thoughts on this topic.
[doublepost=1529358817,1529358653][/doublepost]@Rickym and Myself doesn't think anyone should be celebrating death upon this 20 year old rapper. and anyone who does so is just distasteful and disgusting.
[doublepost=1529358960][/doublepost]http://prntscr.com/jwherk

This sucks
Dam no more dope songs D:

Austin

Crusader
his music has gotten me through alot of ****, im tired of these peices of **** celebrating the death of somebody like he was a communist dictator or something.

rip x

Instrict420

Backpacker
Blacklisted
He did some messed up stuff, but he was putting so much effort into becoming a better person and helping others. RIPX

Bunnibon

Backpacker
20yr old rapper, I'm sure you've heard of "Look At Me" because I don't even listen to him yet half the people around me did :v
Well, I don't listen to rap so I've never heard of him. I also just googled the lyrics to "Look At Me" and I've never heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.