WuYi's Apology

Discussion in 'General' started by Logic, Aug 9, 2018 at 3:34 PM.

1. Logic

Logic Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +2,855
    LogicMia
    As a handful of you are aware, a few weeks/months back there was a Moderator on the Staff Team that went by the name 'WuYi'. After getting into some trouble he ended up getting himself removed from the team and blacklisted from the server. I've been speaking with him ever since and he's made it clear that he regrets his actions. He wants you all to understand where he was coming from and why he did what he did. I agreed to let him write up something that I'd post on his behalf. The following quotation is that post, unaltered, in his words. Hopefully it sheds some light on what happened and gives some closure to the situation for everyone involved. Without further ado:

"Hello Desterians, Im WuYi and this is my official apology and explanation regarding my abusive acts around a month ago.

Where do i start… Desteria has been like a home for me throughout the last 4 years.
    I have met a bunch of wonderful people and i really appreciate the time i've gotten to spend on here.

So what actually happened?

This is a question quite a few people probably are asking themselves... I did in fact abuse, its not something im proud off, i don't find it funny and i regret it from the bottom of my heart. I shouldn't have done it, and nothing i'm going to say is going to justify the betrayal trust i may have earned throughout my time on the staff team.

Moving out.

At the time of me starting to be abusive i had a lot of irl struggles. I know i shouldn't have taken it out on Desty and i deeply regret my actions.

A little bit of backstory on me is that i used to live in a child's care home, this was overall an okay experience, Yet once you turn 18 you often end up getting kicked out… This is basically what happened to me. One month in advance i was told that i had to move.. Which put a huge stress on me as i had no job nor place to live and no one were able to tell me where i would end… I’m as said really sorry that my stress and frustrations turned into my acts and i know it doesn't justify them, yet for some the reasoning behind them may be important which is why I felt a need to add this.

Endnotes.

Logic has been kind enough to let me write this post which i really appreciated.
    I'm really sorry for how toxic i may have been after my demotion, i hope Im still able to be forgiven."

- WuYi

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. JamesDaKill

JamesDaKill Mentor
    Staff Member Mentor Content Team Event Team

Ratings:
    +668
    JamesDaKill
  3. M9

M9 Helper

Ratings:
    +152
    it takes alot of guts to post about such a personal situation, i miss u man ;p

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Breweyy

Breweyy Explorer

Ratings:
    +260
    Breweyy
    I believe me and @DankMames deserve an explanation and or apology, hence the reason you're blacklisted was for 2 things
    1. Flying in combat as a moderator (against me on caden with Chrono)
    2. going into /v and putting buckets into the dispensers of a live raid hosted by DankMames

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cloe

Cloe Crusader

Ratings:
    +539
    Cloe
    i think the explanation is in the thread if you would read it

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Breweyy

Breweyy Explorer

Ratings:
    +260
    Breweyy

Even after you being demoted, (resigned) you still came onto Caden and called everybody "n*****rs" and that you were relieved that you could "finally curse" and etc.

You didn't really want the position from my perspective
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2018 at 4:02 PM ---
    A poor explanation on how he lived in a home til the age of 18 isn't an explanation towards him abusing on Caden

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Cloe

Cloe Crusader

Ratings:
    +539
    Cloe
    jesus dude

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  8. vqd

vqd Recruit
    Staff Member Recruit Event Team

Ratings:
    +343
    vqd
    Don't care what the other players say, I forgive you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Breweyy

Breweyy Explorer

Ratings:
    +260
    Breweyy
    He's been a cooperative staff for months and suddently an outbreak which lasted around 2 days (months into being a staff) is the reasoning for abusing..... if this is how he felt and acted wouldn't you think he'd do all this crap before hand rather than a few weeks into being a moderator

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. GrownupOffical

GrownupOffical Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    If wuyi is still banned just unban him he didn't really do anything wrong and this seems very sincere and that he actually means it you are forgivEn WooYee

11. Cloe

Cloe Crusader

Ratings:
    +539
    Cloe
    i too have a 2 inch pebis

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bonfiyah

Bonfiyah Nobility

Ratings:
    +944
    Bonfiyah
    Closure. I still think you were an outstanding staff member and person barring these unfortunate actions. Best of luck with life brother

13. M9

M9 Helper

Ratings:
    +152
    @Breweyy I have a few things to say, number one is the fact that flying as a mod isnt a rare mistake to happen, you have to seperately toggle off and on the fly each time you do anything so i can see how it may have been a mistake, however about the buckets there is absolutely nothing to excuse that and thats the reason he is where he is now..

Finally, you must have no soul and take this block game so seriously as if your life depends on it, you see someones story and you call it "A poor explanation on how he lived in a home til the age of 18". Honestly i see why you where upset but to call it that is purely disgusting. Sometimes you have to remember this is a game for children not your life, although i can see how you might mix them up considering you spend so much time on it ^.^

• Savage Savage x 3
  14. WuYi

WuYi Crusader

Ratings:
    +492
    Logic has been so kind to unban my forums account, which I very much appreciate.

@Breweyy
    I completely understand your anger and I know how you must feel, theres no excuse for what I did and I apologise.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  15. Ganp

Ganp Backpacker

Ratings:
    +70
    Hi

16. TooDumbToHack

TooDumbToHack Backpacker

Ratings:
    +68
    Damn... your hot af @WuYi
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2018 at 5:29 PM ---
    That's great bro

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Mythiixx

Mythiixx Explorer

Ratings:
    +147
    My apology was much longer, Mine was 4 pages!!!!

Good luck though WuYi, please don't threaten to ddos me next time though..

18. Ganp

Ganp Backpacker

Ratings:
    +70
    ganp has ligma

19. TooDumbToHack

TooDumbToHack Backpacker

Ratings:
    +68
    So true

20. Tabby

Tabby Crusader

Ratings:
    +558
    TabbyTops
    Imo he should be unblacklisted. It's one of the lesser staff abuse stories. It's not like his actions affected the whole network and obviously he wont be doing it again.

EDIT: Gained an optimistic rating from bonfiyah, which I'm fine about but I mean all he did was stop himself from dying once, and stopped a potential raid. Ofcourse that's bad but imo it doesn't deserve a blacklist.

#20 Tabby, Aug 9, 2018 at 5:57 PM
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 6:18 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1