1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Will Desteria be coming back?

OS9

Peasant
There isn't a lot of funny **** on this site anymore, so thank you for this
i mean he was being serious not a joke man
Post automatically merged:

or the y axis of the spin rotation of the milky way galaxy system divided by the square root of π thats equal to the diagonal axis of x multiplied by y in the power of 6 and the perpendicularity of the matrix system of the axis of the window which travelled into a different dimension was turned into being a sofa which will transfigurate the diameter and radius of that number moving on by the Arc of the shape which will give you the answer of the x and y axis which will be radius x diameter x galaxy system divided by the pi and the window = desteria being reset in 1 week of the axis of Albert the 8th and king henry the fifth's wife. This is a theory proposed by doctor drip with the collaborative help of sugma professor Mike Oxlong aka Impresent @Impresent @Unmatchable

Last edited:

7he

Overlord
Desteria died the moment Ambushment sold it...we just didn’t know it yet.

Sad looking back since I played Desty when it was booming in like 2014.

7he

Overlord
Did FateMC ever come back?

that should answer your question.
A bit different. FateMC was sold by Ambushment to a server called Craft Cadia or Cadia Craft, I forget exactly the name. After that it went pretty down hill and eventually Cadia shut down as well.

Well, the server has been dead for a long while now. Sad, would have been nice to come back and see if any of the old players are still there.

BroKane

Trailblazer
Then yeah, your earlier point is valid. You don't think it was Desteria before so the way it's been isn't indicative of what Desteria is in your opinion.
Yup not sure what is taking 7+ months, cansky just confirmed that not much is changing. No idea why he's still here. You keep spouting about a reset. It makes sense to open during the summer months, but you will reach the same dilemma. A good chunk of the player base won't return because your staff team is weak, and most just avoid you cansky, there's way better servers with staff that don't give you a headache over the small things. It sucks you, Lucy, omega were the down fall to our playbase, but it is what it is, you will never understand that. People won't return simply because no one wants to be staffed by you, there's much, much better staff to go play under. Sorry dude

gucci

Overlord
Desteria died the moment Ambushment sold it...we just didn’t know it yet.

Sad looking back since I played Desty when it was booming in like 2014.
bro i feel this hard asf

going into my senior year of college now playing desty in it's early days with ambush was fun as hell at age 15

Unseen_Pro

Nobility
bro i feel this hard asf

going into my senior year of college now playing desty in it's early days with ambush was fun as hell at age 15
Bruh that's some straight ass facts there I feel. Going into senior year college too and damn, playing with the OG desty homies like ambush, reabs, all them was the absolute **** early high school lmao

OneHack

Backpacker
i mean all good things come to an end. id be shocked to see it open back up. odds of it opening up and seeing 2014 type player counts are nonexistent. Shame really. deadass spent countless weekends as a child on this server. probably speak for a lot of people here that this place was a big part of my childhood for sure. will definitely have fond memories of the server and a lot of great people along the way

gucci

Overlord
i mean all good things come to an end. id be shocked to see it open back up. odds of it opening up and seeing 2014 type player counts are nonexistent. Shame really. deadass spent countless weekends as a child on this server. probably speak for a lot of people here that this place was a big part of my childhood for sure. will definitely have fond memories of the server and a lot of great people along the way
echo this 100%. an insurmountable number of childhood hours spent here