Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Why I was banned [pt 287]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halogen

Formerly 'Using'
Hello Minemen of Desteria. Today around 4:50 PM EST I was BANNED from my favorite minecraft server. No I was not cheating but thats what I was banned for!! Here is what i was banned from (
) aI had a chat with xTNA and he was going to talk to the other admins about my “head snap” in the video and get back to me. One of my fraction friends decided to buy me an unban like a dumbo while I could have just waited and gotten unbanned the next morning. But anyways folks I am back and i am still reigning!

Note: this thread wasnt intended to mock any staff or anything. just wanted ppl to know that i wasnt cheating and I was banned off of a snippet of garbage and i am a legit miner of desteria

Last edited:

Halogen

Formerly 'Using'
thats sketchy as **** mate
I play on extremely high dpi and did that on purpose lol
https://desteria.com/community/threads/outfied-vs-gunp-hackusates.95572/

this is one of those minemen hackusating you young man!!
El o el
lol the way you being two faced is killing me
when you going 4 staff you tryna act "nice" but when you give up it all changes
eh being two faced in mc
good ****
He’s not being two faced he’s just saying it’s normal for you to hackusate others

Ganp

Explorer
I play on extremely high dpi and did that on purpose lol

El o el

He’s not being two faced he’s just saying it’s normal for you to hackusate others
its the way he said that
when he tried to join the staff team he lowkey sucked everyone's ****

Nate

Overlord
its the way he said that
when he tried to join the staff team he lowkey sucked everyone's ****
I’m still applying for staff, you do realize that, right? And I posted that video while I was applying... el oh el folks

Ganp

Explorer
I’m still applying for staff, you do realize that, right? And I posted that video while I was applying... el oh el folks
im pretty sure you know you wont get staff,you acted nice when you actually tried to lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.