Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Where tf is Desteria +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halogen

Formerly 'Using'
This reset was supposed to be "Around Halloween". Homie it's January almost Feb. What is the word on the street? Are things being finished up??

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
We're not even halfway through January, what are you on about its almost February. By that logic, Christmas is just around the corner.

I've already addressed this issue multiple times, so I wont even bother repeating myself another time. Just look at the other dozen threads that say the exact same thing.

ChronicBuds

Peasant
We're not even halfway through January, what are you on about its almost February. By that logic, Christmas is just around the corner.

I've already addressed this issue multiple times, so I wont even bother repeating myself another time. Just look at the other dozen threads that say the exact same thing.
Can i get a link to these other threads :p
Also could we get another update? been about 20 days since last up date .-.

Syntrafice

Nobility

What ever happened to it being in late October

Status
Not open for further replies.