Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

What Keeps You Coming Back?

BrickMasterRaj

Crusader
So some of you know me as Brick_Master_Raj, but some of you know me as RogerPlaysMC. My question: What makes you come back to Desteria after each reset?

The Factions community has been dwindling for years due to the increased toxicity coupled with being stuck in a three and a half year old Minecraft version (which makes getting new players to the game very challenging). New Factions servers die out quickly without massive PayPal rewards, and old ones without the payouts have only a fraction of their past player count.

So why do you come back to Desteria, or any Factions server in general? Is it that you already have a rank here, so why not? Is it the community? Is it the server setup? I’m truly wondering.

This post is simply to get a feel for how the community is retained, nothing else.

Rain

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Event Team
A thread like this was made a year ago so ill just respond like I did last year -

memories

Mainly making new ones, but holding onto old ones

Ace

Trailblazer
Aren't you the dev for iPinto's server that rocks a towering playerbase of 3?

Has she seen this yet?

Rain

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Event Team
Cheap gym rates. My local YMCA recognizes our server's status as a christian organization and offers its volunteers a discount.
Is that the gym in the synagogue with the above ground pool and helicopter?

MelodicRose

Overlord
Curiosity on what isn't happening.. honestly, it used to be the community but it isn't even that anymore. I'm just lurking and waiting for some actual content updates and.. maybe some staff changes.

Octans

Overlord
Mainly to tell new players that I demand their respect because I'm a legend of the game and then they proceed to call me a random, that or either just to trigger people cos it's funny how angry some people get on a Minecraft forum

InkedMangle

Peasant
I just love being on here with the staff! They are so friendly! I also love how the server works with the voting system and everything. Best faction server ever.

Brandon

Overlord
i generally hop on just to see if those i know are still hanging about.
unfortunate to say that a majority are no longer active.