Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

What is better, Pineapple or watermelon?

What would you pick?

• Pineapple

• Watermelon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon

Helper
The title says it all folks. Provide an explanation below. Interested in seeing if people like acidic citrus, or sugary sweet.
[doublepost=1549918361,1549918286][/doublepost]Personally, I like pineapple. Although I don't like it on pizza, but you can't exactly put watermelon on a pizza either. It's tropical, and reminds me of the warm beaches.

Moonfishing

Mentor
Staff member
Mentor
Content Team
I think I read somewhere that due to a certain enzyme in pineapple, it supposedly eats you whilst you're eating it - a fact I find equally as interesting as I do concerning. Also helps that it tastes nice.

Carbon

Helper
I think I read somewhere that due to a certain enzyme in pineapple, it supposedly eats you whilst you're eating it - a fact I find equally as interesting as I do concerning. Also helps that it tastes nice.
How interesting. Could that be why it makes your mouth hurt after eating a ton of it?

Prismo

Explorer
Watermelon because you can make a city out of it, although it's very expensive. You can't even grow pineapples in Minecraft.

Lucy

Staff member
Event Team
Content Team
I am usually a big fan of anything sour so I really enjoy pineapple but nothing beats eating an entire watermelon with a spoon while watching a movie. So it's watermelon for me.

Also for the memes:
@Owen if you were a fruit you would be a fineapple.

Carbon

Helper
Watermelon tastes like when a player goes onto the forums and makes useless posts to improve their activity

I find that watermelon tastes like a past staff member trying to gain popularity by posting weird threads
I'm just curious. Not everything is about staffing ya'know.

Status
Not open for further replies.