Forest Guardian
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Leiins
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Voting rewards
  • Description:
    You still get the same /rewards after hitting certain amount of votes, this has been the same for years as far as I remember, possibly change it completely so voting isn't completely useless.

This prolly isn't the most important suggestion but could be considered for future resets.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    When hitting 60 votes you'd get something better then just a random spawner (always turns out to be pig or something) and when hitting 80 votes the sword at least should be buffed to something better because sharp 5 and fire 2 is bad.
  • Image/Video (Link):

Lucy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Event Team Lead
Content Team
Well this is not much of a suggestion but more "this is broken, come up with a fix for it" kinda complaint thread to be very honest with you :/.
I remembered a suggestion I wrote a year ago if you would like to take a look at let me know what you think:
Maybe then we can compile an actual list of decent voting rewards since I agree - they are outdated but no one has had the time to write a logical and decent list for the new rewards.

Krynogenic

Nobility
Well this is not much of a suggestion but more "this is broken, come up with a fix for it" kinda complaint thread to be very honest with you :/.
I remembered a suggestion I wrote a year ago if you would like to take a look at let me know what you think:
Maybe then we can compile an actual list of decent voting rewards since I agree - they are outdated but no one has had the time to write a logical and decent list for the new rewards.
10 - 50K
20 - 50K
30 - 50K P4 SET
40 - 25K XP + S5
50 - 200 tokens seems reasonable
60 - Choice of blaze, enderman, 4 zombie, 4 skeleton or something (none of this random shenanigans)
70 - this was skipped for some reason?
80 - s5 l4? BIS is l5 so seems okay to me

point is, they just need a buff... its not too tricky to bump it up. IMO its even okay to make them op because literally everyone has equal access

Leins

Forest Guardian
10 - 50K
20 - 50K
30 - 50K P4 SET
40 - 25K XP + S5
50 - 200 tokens seems reasonable
60 - Choice of blaze, enderman, 4 zombie, 4 skeleton or something (none of this random shenanigans)
70 - this was skipped for some reason?
80 - s5 l4? BIS is l5 so seems okay to me

point is, they just need a buff... its not too tricky to bump it up. IMO its even okay to make them op because literally everyone has equal access
@Lucy something like that, also it still says that it gives you 250xp per vote even though it gives nothing