Peasant
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: JackAttack746
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Updating Desteria
  • Description:
    Updating Desteria With Recent Updates To Improve Gameplay And Make Battles Funner
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    It Would Add updates up to 1.16 witch would include things such as netherite and nether biomes, crossbows, shields, pillagers, and much more however you may not want certain things such as totems of undying because they are overpowered so you may want to ban mobs from dropping those things I think it would help because it could make battles slightly longer but not too long also I think you should have certain blocks that can be placed in claimed land by an enemy faction but after 5 or so seconds they disintegrate I think you should do this because then it would let you raid an enemy faction that has a wall made of obsidian 40 layers thick with a liquid shield which probably would be unraidable otherwise also you shouldn't be able to sethome in enemy claimed land
  • Image/Video (Link):

Last edited:

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Don't listen to them man they don't know

Desteria has revolutionized once and will revolutionize again! 1.16 factions would be sick bro imagine the grind for netherite armour.

Also, imagine fake patching in enemy claims that would be sick bro like you'd fake a straight line and then 1 minute later that patch is gone you adjust to it and boom you're in their base.

+1s all around!

StormerSage

Crusader
I've always been curious about factions in later versions, especially 1.16 'cause netherite.

But unfortunately, the pvp community at large hates change.

(Also in full netherite, you can have antiKB in vanilla! Might need a plugin to patch that out lol)

Leins

Forest Guardian
I've always been curious about factions in later versions, especially 1.16 'cause netherite.

But unfortunately, the pvp community at large hates change.

(Also in full netherite, you can have antiKB in vanilla! Might need a plugin to patch that out lol)
Yeah 1.16 would be too much for Desteria, wouldn’t be able to handle it.

prospartanator

Explorer
1.16 has a lot of benefits compared to cons. We should try it on a single realm first with patched plugins for pvp and the anti kb. Mobs should also be naturally spawning and all kits that people get should be at max like basic protection 2 so people have to grind for the new enchants and higher protection sets. That's like the olden days. Totems should be kept in but with cooldowns and such too. I think it's important to finally start moving up in versions cause 1.8.9 shouldn't stay forever. It's too old and boring in my opinion.

MasterDano

Peasant
The rewards for leveling up are stupid. Several don't work. Someone needs to look at them.
/supplies says it gives better pricing on selling items. When you type it, the system says invalid command.

3x3pick takes out the 3x3 square but only gives you the single block you click on. So, if there is diamond, coal, emerald, iron, etc, you lose that. When you use the trenching items, you get all the items in the block. I think it used to give you all nine blocks, but no more.

Few people understand the redeeming and increases in achievements. It is unclear if the benefits are worth it. Getting extra rewards when cooking ores is nice, but it hardly seems worth it. The other values offer little benefit. Few people redeem for the benefits.

Have a mod go in once a week and clean up the dead chests in the warzones. Right now there are fifteen or more dead chests in the desert biome.

The kits give all kinds of items that are useless. They take up space and everyone throws them away. Why give people multiple boats in a world where the water is seldom more than twenty blocks across? Everyone throws the potions of healing away because they don't work with the overly strong weapons and armor of the higher classes. There are way too many selling sticks in the chests.

The crates should not give out Harvester Hoe, giant sell wand, or hoppers.
They should give out more experience opportunities to allow more people to get enchanted books.

Just some ideas.

IronBS

Backpacker
The rewards for leveling up are stupid. Several don't work. Someone needs to look at them.
/supplies says it gives better pricing on selling items. When you type it, the system says invalid command.

3x3pick takes out the 3x3 square but only gives you the single block you click on. So, if there is diamond, coal, emerald, iron, etc, you lose that. When you use the trenching items, you get all the items in the block. I think it used to give you all nine blocks, but no more.

Few people understand the redeeming and increases in achievements. It is unclear if the benefits are worth it. Getting extra rewards when cooking ores is nice, but it hardly seems worth it. The other values offer little benefit. Few people redeem for the benefits.

Have a mod go in once a week and clean up the dead chests in the warzones. Right now there are fifteen or more dead chests in the desert biome.

The kits give all kinds of items that are useless. They take up space and everyone throws them away. Why give people multiple boats in a world where the water is seldom more than twenty blocks across? Everyone throws the potions of healing away because they don't work with the overly strong weapons and armor of the higher classes. There are way too many selling sticks in the chests.

The crates should not give out Harvester Hoe, giant sell wand, or hoppers.
They should give out more experience opportunities to allow more people to get enchanted books.

Just some ideas.
I recommend making a separate suggestions post. And uh- please stay on the topic of updating to 1.16 :3