JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Update on myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy

Staff member
Event Team
Content Team
I'm not sure if I know you but welcome back! Which realm are you going to play on?

WTFBRO

Peasant
i remember u u caried me on fortntie once i think XD and ofered to buy my acc or SOMETYHING like that

Onliest

Explorer
then why the **** did you comment dumbass? lmfao. YOU'RE MICROPOSTING!!! ****in randoms these days..
[doublepost=1546686023,1546685990][/doublepost]Anyway, I remember you QueenElizabeth, I've seen your name here & here but I don't think I've ever formally met you.

Shootingz

Explorer
I'm not sure if I know you but welcome back! Which realm are you going to play on?
Besen since I have 3 titan accounts there
[doublepost=1546697461,1546697409][/doublepost]
then why the **** did you comment dumbass? lmfao. YOU'RE MICROPOSTING!!! ****in randoms these days..
[doublepost=1546686023,1546685990][/doublepost]Anyway, I remember you QueenElizabeth, I've seen your name here & here but I don't think I've ever formally met you.
Would love to meet u. If you ever see me online just pm me and I’ll send you my discord
[doublepost=1546697523][/doublepost]
i remember u u caried me on fortntie once i think XD and ofered to buy my acc or SOMETYHING like that
I do have like 400 wins on there, if you remember what’s your name on fortnite.
[doublepost=1546697615][/doublepost]
This is quite a 180 lol. Anyways, I’ll see ya around on reset o/
I’ll cya too. Your probs the one person I remember from Besen hmu if you ever wanna catch up
[doublepost=1546697648][/doublepost]Hm
mmm Still Toxic. That’s not very good bud
[doublepost=1546697692][/doublepost]
for months I assumed you were a egirl
but welcome back queen of lyren
Nah I ain’t a egirl just using the Queen of England’s name that’s all lol

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
leave

Status
Not open for further replies.