TraxxisHD

Discussion in 'General' started by lahmayo, Feb 9, 2019.

1. lahmayo

lahmayo Explorer

Ratings:
    +185
    I logged onto auren realm and started talking about women's rights in front of people. Some people got triggered but was I was saying wasn't necessarily mutable but it was getting close. But TraxxisHD ended up banning me for 14 days with the reason "slurs" when the chat consisted of me talking about how I bring home money and i expect my wife to have dinner ready and **** like that. I'm banned from desteria discord still with no reason why so i had to ask around and pm traxxis on the forums just to talk to him on discord. I first asked him why he banned me because what i was doing wasn't mutable. He said that he warned me to stop and i said no which I didn't ever say no. I asked him to send proof of me saying no to his warning and he just went silent. I told him what i did wasn't mutable and he kept saying, "I just muted you and the system autobanned you because of your history." I wasn't asking him why was I banned for 14 days instead of muted I was clearly asking him why i was punished in the first place. He then said, "I asked the players online and they said they agree." For one, half the players don't like me on auren, 2, when does the community have the right to make a decision on a mute. That's called a bias vote. But then I tried talking to him more and he kept not answering then would send a sentence every 20 mins. Then he blocked me which is where i am now. I took it to forums because i have literally no way of contacting staff because I'm banned from the server, desteria discord, and admins/managers have me autoblocked because i dont share a server and they dont accept my friend request. I took it to forums to get an actual answer

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. HClips

HClips Previously ApexMayhemHD

Ratings:
    +16
    If what you say is all true than this isn’t right.. I left the server 2 years ago because bad staff and corrupt staff, yeh you shouldn’t of been talking about woman’s rights and how you believe it should be. It’s 2019 people are way too sensitive and are too much of wet wipes (keep your opinion to yourself in future before someone else cries about it) I don’t think you should be banned but if the staff warned you and you continued to talk about it then I believe you should be muted. If you have been muted that many times the system will auto ban you. Which is maybe what happened.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lahmayo

lahmayo Explorer

Ratings:
    +185
    I see what you mean by the warning, but he said I warned you to stop and you said no, yet I wasn't the only one talking. People like iamcardib were saying **** back to me like "and we have to put up with pigs like you." And the best part is, traxxis told me to drop it yet he kept answering me when i said **** and kept the arguement going by putting "OOO" when someone made a roast in chat about women or men. Then he tries justifying my mute by saying "everyone on the server agrees with your mute"

4. Dodchi

Dodchi Peasant

Ratings:
    +13
    He said me muted you for "offensive behavior"

5. WuYi

WuYi Crusader

Ratings:
    +542
    Yo. If youre banned for 14 days due to some chat related offense you should first off have known not to push any boundaries.

We got rules and refusal to follow those has consequences

6. Ripshooters

Ripshooters Backpacker

Ratings:
    +90
    Still don't understand why recruits get the ability to ban at all. Who even is this dude lol. Recruits at max should be able to mute. Everything else is way to much power.

7. clumsycarpisback

clumsycarpisback Crusader

Ratings:
    +559
    Frati
    It automatically bans if the person is muted too many times so mods dont have to constantly log on to ban people for repeated offenses. This means lahmayo was clearly breaking the rules for a long time before this incident occurred.

I'm not gonna sit here and act like its justified, but you might've had it coming. If the repeated offenses resulted in a 14d ban, you were clearly constantly breaking rules and creating a not-so-great name for yourself. I 100% agree that it's bullshit that you got blocked by a staff member on discord if all you were doing was trying to find out more about your mute, but this could've been avoided if you didn't feel the need to be sexist and annoying. It's unnecessary tbh. I do think that someone needs to explain to Traxx that you really shouldn't block anyone on discord if you're a staff member issuing punishments to players.

8. lahmayo

lahmayo Explorer

Ratings:
    +185
    I wasn't breaking any rules. Nothing I said was mutable.

9. goin

goin Backpacker

Ratings:
    +73
    Dude that's exactly what happened to Dovy, He got banned for saying a bunch of common widespread insults in 1 sentence.

10. Using

Using Nobility

Ratings:
    +1,086
    @TraxxisHD are you a women hater?! We need to punish people like you in today’s society.

11. TraxxisHD

TraxxisHD Recruit
    Staff Member Recruit

Ratings:
    +12
    I asked you not to be sexist and the next thing you said was "no". And the ban was because of how many offenses you have in the past, it was offensive behavior. Because, you called women weak, talked about how they have to make you sandwiches and be a stay at home mom. You were talking about how women can't shovel a driveway, but what made this all worse was the fact that you wouldn't stop when asked. It got to the point where you were basically just saying women are weak constantly. Sexism shouldn't be tolerated, especially if you can't talk about owning slaves in chat and whipping them. Also, when I asked everybody about muting you, I did it after the fact. They had no sway in my decision, I was just making sure it wasn't a false mute for no reason. The reason I didn't respond to you on Discord is because you weren't listening to my reasoning. I never blocked you, I simply unadded you as a friend.

Attached Files:

12. prospartanator

prospartanator Explorer

Ratings:
    +153
    Shut up wuyi
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 11, 2019 ---
    Sensitive boy. You were ready to mute him from the beginning. I hate staff like you who can't take a ****ing joke.

13. Hitmaka

Hitmaka Explorer

Ratings:
    +247
    This is clearly a joke. GamerGuy15 v2 if you don't unban him I'm getting you demoted

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. lahmayo

lahmayo Explorer

Ratings:
    +185
    I wasn't even saying no to you retard I was saying no to iamcardib who i was talking to. that is way out of context considering i said no like half a second after you sent the message clearly showing that i wasn't saying no to you. and you didn't mute me after I said no, you let everyone keep talking for 10 minutes after that about the same subject and you even added "OOO" when someone made a good roast at me LMAO.

Edit: Stop going back to "I asked chat about it" none of them were on my side and the community has no say in mutes because that's the literal definition of bias. And you mute me and warn only me even tho people are keeping the conversation going and firing **** back like. "I hate men like you, you guys are pigs" nothing i said to them was even above the level of what they said to me

• Agree Agree x 1