Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Top Voters of November, New '/f top' System, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brexit

Nobility
Any reasoning why it's not like this? -

Bit thrown off guard with what you said, I think most people thought the announcement was more what I said. Hope that makes sense.
Also if there's a max, people can just work it out still to get the minimum amount of time with the spawners placed that still gets them full value. For example if it takes 5 days to get up to full value, people will just place 5 days earlier, so maybe it will improve that a bit, but doesn't really "counter" it and creates other problems imo.
[doublepost=1541626295,1541626239][/doublepost](that being people placing at the end of the map)

Tabby

Nobility
Also if there's a max, people can just work it out still to get the minimum amount of time with the spawners placed that still gets them full value. For example if it takes 5 days to get up to full value, people will just place 5 days earlier, so maybe it will improve that a bit, but doesn't really "counter" it and creates other problems imo.
[doublepost=1541626295,1541626239][/doublepost](that being people placing at the end of the map)
Wouldn't it just be best if spawners had a kind of 'expiry date' and they would break after 3 days if not placed, keeping mining price on them.
[doublepost=1541626754][/doublepost]Just an idea, not thought about it much, pretty simple.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Any reasoning why it's not like this? -

Bit thrown off guard with what you said, I think most people thought the announcement was more what I said. Hope that makes sense.
I was referring to the price of the spawners since we're reworking the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.