JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Top Voters | March

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager

Greetings Desterians!

March Top Voters

I'm here to announce the top voters of this last month! If you weren't aware, you can earn rewards from voting! You can find the specifics here. As for the last month of March, here are your winners! All codes will be mailed to everyone in-game within 24 hours of this post. Also as a side note, numbers will be slightly higher than normal due to the double vote weekends we hosted - so keep that in mind.

1st. VaultOfCups - 166 votes
2nd. JMan_X_X - 165 votes
3rd. IamSexyAsFk - 148 votes
4th. MLG_Cat_21 - 140 votes
5th. BowKingBow - 138 votes

Congratulations to the users who've won. Thank you all so much for taking the time to vote for Desteria. It truly does help a lot.

Cheers,

Omega || Management Team

Lucy

Staff member
Event Team
Content Team
They said they'd mail me the code, but it's almost 24 hours and there's still nothing
There's still about 7 hours left my friend. I'm sure Omega will send yours soon ^.^ Just gotta be a bit patient

JMan

Ambassador
There's still about 7 hours left my friend. I'm sure Omega will send yours soon ^.^ Just gotta be a bit patient
For what it's worth, I've gotten both my voting codes from Emmy rather than Omega (at least the /mail ingame was from Emmy)
I also got my code within an hour or so

tyscreeper

Helper
Staff member
Helper
How did someone get 166 votes LOL. JMAN ROBBED OF 1ST PLACE COUPON. 31 DAYS IN MARCH 5 VOTING LINKS 31 TIMES 5 IS 165 QUICK MATHS GIVE JMAN THE COUPON HE DESERVES

Corbin

Staff member
Event Team
How did someone get 166 votes LOL. JMAN ROBBED OF 1ST PLACE COUPON. 31 DAYS IN MARCH 5 VOTING LINKS 31 TIMES 5 IS 165 QUICK MATHS GIVE JMAN THE COUPON HE DESERVES
31 times 5 is definitely 155. Seems like 2 vote links reset early er somethin, and VaultOfCups is just a god.