Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

TheMaskedOutlaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaskedOutlaw

Backpacker
Hello everyone! I just recently joined Desteria, and I am really enjoying it so far! I can see why it is ranked the #1 Faction Server Worldwide. It seems to be very popular, and has a lot of great features that cannot be found on most factions or community servers.

I have four different Minecraft accounts (for various reasons), but the main one that I will be using on Desteria possesses the In Game Name 'er3853'. Maybe some of you have seen me on, I come on at lots of random times, depending on my computer situation. I currently play in the Sepre Realm, but I will probably explore some of the other realms in the future.

I have also noticed that Desteria has a very well built shop, however I am confused as to if it is run through Buycraft, or from which site it is run. It seems possible that it is run directly through Desteria.com, if that is the case, that's pretty impressive. I will probably be donating a bit in the near future, so that I can progress in the Sepre Realm.

I look forward to a great experience on Desteria, and I hope all if not most of you will enjoy me being a part of Desteria. Good luck to all those who play on Desteria!

Status
Not open for further replies.