1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

The future of Factions on Desteria

Cansky

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Content Team
@Cansky respond to my purchase support ticket so I can play.
hi back except cansky

PS: Will take a look, but it might be fair not to expect a response until after the reset is announced due to more important things

Last edited:

StormerSage

Crusader
The fact you can't even get STORE GIFT CARDS is really dumb, what is Mojang gaining from this?
For store giftcards there's likely a workaround: Don't involve a webstore at all, instead award a certain number of "points" for getting ftop, then have something in game to spend those points on ranks and such. Since irl money has no chance of entering the equation, it should be fine.

Onliest

Trailblazer
For store giftcards there's likely a workaround: Don't involve a webstore at all, instead award a certain number of "points" for getting ftop, then have something in game to spend those points on ranks and such. Since irl money has no chance of entering the equation, it should be fine.
doubt he would wanna do that anyway since being "eula compliant" only means more people will buy ranks

Defile58

Peasant
I'm guessing this is or is not a April Fools joke, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think Desteria will even be online, it'd have to make cosmetics or something fun and enjoyable to spend money to make the server gain profit or stay online.