Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

The big issue with badlion client.

Mit

Peasant
Imo auto-clicking is not that big of an advantage and if it is a problem @iLemon has a feature where he can cap cps via BLC.
Autoclicking is a huge advantage. The faster you click the less kb you take up to a certain extent. You dont even own paladin I have the tool and many clients do indeed bypass.

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
It's a lot higher, and BAC is not 100% forced at the moment. The only restriction is not being able to attack other players (people are using full bright to avoid the blindness). Drego covers its costs in the first few hours so there's no reason to stop running it.

We're currently working on Godly Kits which is a global update coming very soon, and plans to expand into new gamemodes are being secretly worked on.
Great to hear! Just need to know these things will actually happen

LegendsAwoken

Formerly 'MormonKidFTW'
Completely forgot to mention that. Been hearing something about mac users being upset about it.
Wanna know what's worse? I spent all weekend trying to get BLC eventually I just gave up and decided to deal with slowness blindness and inability to PvP, th is morning they pushed another update that made it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to,play without BLC, I got in touch with lemon HIMSELF for help boot camping my pc "oh your mac is a 2008? Sorry its too old to boot camp and get badlion" MOST MAC USERS CANT EVEN GET IT. I looked it up unless you bought your mac VERY RECENTLY, your screwed

Ryan

Crusader
Autoclicking is a huge advantage. The faster you click the less kb you take up to a certain extent. You dont even own paladin I have the tool and many clients do indeed bypass.
Funny you assume I don’t own paladin.ac. You cant deny the fact badion does REDUCE cheaters over 90% and on top of that paladin.ac is pretty effective at catching anything injected into minecraft.

VJO

Formerly 'PvpMastas'
Funny you assume I don’t own paladin.ac. You cant deny the fact badion does REDUCE cheaters over 90% and on top of that paladin.ac is pretty effective at catching anything injected into minecraft.
Both statements are very true. The route I personally think is most healthy for the server is utilizing paladin more rather then using a whole new launcher.

Mit

Peasant
It is effective but relying on it solely like what the server does is not good as stuff bypasses. Their vape lite detection does not detect all the time and client owners constantly update their cheats to bypass paladian. I've owned the sstool for close to a year now IK how it functions and it does not detect everything to the point where you just need to run paladin and be done with the ss.

comin

Backpacker
+0 I like Badlion client on desteria it is a good client. But their are some downfalls that I am experiencing and maybe someone else on the server could experience this is the future. 1. I am currently banned on BAC which means I cant play servers that have BAC, and I am clean I don't have hacks I just recently got banned for nothing and I have been in contact with Badlion, and I got one response from an Admin which clarified this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600629829619941387/602570099571949606/image0.png this has happened to many of my friends and I would not be surprised if this is happening to someone on the server at this moment. On the other hand, I do like BLC because it can give you a high chance of being in a clean environment with no hackers.

LegendsAwoken

Formerly 'MormonKidFTW'
It also reduces player base. Honestly I love the fact that people aren’t cheating anymore but I do miss having more people online

VJO

Formerly 'PvpMastas'
was about to type this
I feel like someone needed to articulate the issues in a productive way as well as give an outlet to other players so... there goes 1 hour of my life hahahahaha.