Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Terminus Faction Recruitment (Drego)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terminus Faction Recruitment Information

Introduction
Do you have what it takes? Do you want to be powerful and be a ruler? Terminus is looking for members to join the revolution of Drego. Like the great Steve Jobs said "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower". I will lead you to greatness but all I need is your help. Let's not forget the opportunity im giving to you Ladies and Gentlemen.

Basic Info
-Faction base is for Members +
-20/30 players (10 slots available)
-174 claims (may be reduced)
-Originated in 3.0

Qualifications
-Skype (Terminus skype conversation) (If you dont have skype dont stress over it)
-Dedication
-Faction experience

Rules
- No Betraying
- Keep power at a reasonable high
- Respect other faction members and the community of Desteria
- Don't beg for money or items

Faction base
- Consists of many mob grinders (Blaze, Zombie, Skeleton and Spider)
- Provides Farms for money (Sugar cane)
- Large chest room for storage

- Private vaults
- Potion brewery
More to come!

Leadership team

- Astronator [Owner]
- ElectricPineappl [Co-Owner]
- LemonPulp [Co-Owner]
- Slipshod84 [Head Officer]

- SnugglesHD [Assistant Head Officer + Recruiter]
- Pullsey [Officer]
More may be added

Application
-IGN
-Skills (your skills)
-Rank (if you have one)
-How often do you play?
-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction

Note: Applications are only accepted by Astronator, ElectricPineappl, LemonPulp, Slipshod84, Pullsey and SnugglesHD.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

The_Keebler

Peasant
-IGN

The_Keebler

-Skype (yes/no)

Yes

-Skills (your skills)

I accelerate at building and the money making part of factions.

-Rank (if you have one)

In a few days, hopefully premium.

-How often do you play?

Around 6 hours a day

-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction

I deserve to be in Terminus because I will always be willing to help the faction out in any way I can including: building, raiding, pvping, etc. I am also pretty good at making farms for money. Thank you for looking at my application and I look forward to your response.

-IGN

The_Keebler

-Skype (yes/no)

Yes

-Skills (your skills)

I accelerate at building and the money making part of factions.

-Rank (if you have one)

In a few days, hopefully premium.

-How often do you play?

Around 6 hours a day

I deserve to be in Terminus because I will always be willing to help the faction out in any way I can including: building, raiding, pvping, etc. I am also pretty good at making farms for money. Thank you for looking at my application and I look forward to your response.
Accepted! Great app! Welcome to Terminus. Msg me whenever you're on!

26Broadway

Peasant
-IGN 26Broadway
-Age 27
-Skype (yes/no) yes
-Skills (your skills) Below
-How often do you play? Daily

I've played minecraft for years but have been away playing other games, namely Rust, and am looking for an active community to grow with and contribute to as I come back to minecraft. I've been a competitive gamer for over a decade playing numerous games of varying genres and really dive in deep when I play a game. I also take my guilds/factions/clans very seriously and try to contribute as much as possible; I would play single player games otherwise. Some perks of having me in the group:

-Actively contributes to team ventures
-Experienced writing mods and happy to write up mods for clan members
-Mature and trustworthy
-Display comm. discipline
-Appreciate your rules specifically and happy to fill a roll if need be

Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to working with you.

-IGN 26Broadway
-Age 27
-Skype (yes/no) yes

I've played minecraft for years but have been away playing other games, namely Rust, and am looking for an active community to grow with and contribute to as I come back to minecraft. I've been a competitive gamer for over a decade playing numerous games of varying genres and really dive in deep when I play a game. I also take my guilds/factions/clans very seriously and try to contribute as much as possible; I would play single player games otherwise. Some perks of having me in the group:

-Actively contributes to team ventures
-Experienced writing mods and happy to write up mods for clan members
-Mature and trustworthy
-Display comm. discipline
-Appreciate your rules specifically and happy to fill a roll if need be

Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to working with you.
Accepted! Welcome to Terminus. Msg me whenever you're on.

MisterBergie

Overlord
-IGN
DTWAG_Bergi

-Skype (yes/no)
Yes

-Skills (your skills)
Pvp, cannons, base building and communication

-Rank (if you have one)
God in Kyela

-How often do you play?
Everyday for at least 2 hours

I was in Terminus before when Litrat was the leader. I can bring extra power to your faction and beat up the "hardcore" people in Drego.

-IGN Lightning903
-Age 14
-Skype (yes/no) yes
-Skills (your skills) building pvp kinda and tnt canoning
-Rank (if you have one) nobut planning on getting one
-How often do you play?8 or more hours a day
Very trustworthy never betrayed a fac, I will respect the rules and help out my fellow team when needed, I know how to canon so that is a good thing for raiding. I know how to build different kinds of farms. I am on most of the day so I can help a lot.
I hope You guys accept Thx

Ionzz

Backpacker
-IGN ohIonzz
-Age 14
-Skype (yes/no) yes
I know how to build quite a lot of farms, am decent at pvp but haven't played in a long time, so I may be rusty.

I've always been looking for a faction that can trust me, and knows what I'm capable of. My current faction, Intrepid, hasn't done that for me. I hope that my experience with you guys can be really good, and that you will treat me as a friend, not just a person for power, or to sort of disclude me from things like raiding and building like intrepid has.

Thank You.

-IGN Lightning903
-Age 14
-Skype (yes/no) yes
-Skills (your skills) building pvp kinda and tnt canoning
-Rank (if you have one) nobut planning on getting one
-How often do you play?8 or more hours a day
Very trustworthy never betrayed a fac, I will respect the rules and help out my fellow team when needed, I know how to canon so that is a good thing for raiding. I know how to build different kinds of farms. I am on most of the day so I can help a lot.
I hope You guys accept Thx
Hmmm alittle brief but it'll do. Welcome to Terminus

-IGN ohIonzz
-Age 14
-Skype (yes/no)
yes
I know how to build quite a lot of farms, am decent at pvp but haven't played in a long time, so I may be rusty.

I've always been looking for a faction that can trust me, and knows what I'm capable of. My current faction, Intrepid, hasn't done that for me. I hope that my experience with you guys can be really good, and that you will treat me as a friend, not just a person for power, or to sort of disclude me from things like raiding and building like intrepid has.

Thank You.
Accepted! Great app, Welcome to Terminus

TheDracorion

Peasant
Application
-IGN = TheDracorion
-Age = 13
-Skype (yes/no) = yes
-Skills (your skills) = I am good with cannons, base building, defense building, and pvping
-Rank (if you have one) = Donator Rank
-How often do you play? = around 2-4 hours a day (weekdays), 3-12 hours a day (weekends)
-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction = I am trustworthy, I always help all of the people in the faction and i have always wanted to join a good factionn :D I hope that we will all learn new things if i join the faction. I can also make your faction knowable by recording :D i have a Youtube name TheDracorion. Btw, only 395 subs xD

P.S. :
1. My Skype name is marvel-delvino
2. My Timezone is GMT +7:00
3. I can play around 3pm - 9 pm my time (Weekends) and 9am - 9pm (Weekdays)

Good luck to everyone! :)

[/QUOTE]

Corbett

Nobility
Application
-IGN = TheDracorion
-Age = 13
-Skype (yes/no) = yes
-Skills (your skills) = I am good with cannons, base building, defense building, and pvping
-Rank (if you have one) = Donator Rank
-How often do you play? = around 2-4 hours a day (weekdays), 3-12 hours a day (weekends)
-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction = I am trustworthy, I always help all of the people in the faction and i have always wanted to join a good factionn :D I hope that we will all learn new things if i join the faction. I can also make your faction knowable by recording :D i have a Youtube name TheDracorion. Btw, only 395 subs xD

P.S. :
1. My Skype name is marvel-delvino
2. My Timezone is GMT +7:00
3. I can play around 3pm - 9 pm my time (Weekends) and 9am - 9pm (Weekdays)

Good luck to everyone! :)

[/QUOTE]
Accepted! Welcome to Terminus, I will invite you as soon as you log on, msg SnugglesHD.

-IGN e100bloodyhell2

14 about 15 (Going to be a Freshman)

-Skype (yes/no) I have skype , teamspeak and raidcall.

-Skills (your skills) I am good at building bases. I am a ok tnt cannon builder. I can also build for good walls for base defense. I am okay at pvping.

-Rank (if you have one) I am donator rank Legend. My assassin rank is Bandit.

-How often do you play?
About 2-8 hours a day. During the school year, I will not be on much during the week but on the weekends I will sometimes.

I can contribute hard work and satisfaction by making walls, rooms , chest rooms etc. I can also go find the hardest bases to find at the end of the map that could take a while to find. I also want to make new friends so I will think this will be a great opportunity to make some. Also I can defend the base from an enemies attack with all my power. I will dig holes, gather supplies for walls and the base in general. I am also very trustworthy.

Last edited:

Which

Backpacker
-IGN Which
-Age 15
-Skype (yes/no) yes
-Skills (your skills) Best at pvp, 8/10 i would say, also pretty good at building farms base defences etc.
-Rank (if you have one) None
-How often do you play? 8hours plus daily
-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction: with my pvp skills i can help at pvp whenever help is needed, no matter what the cause even if its a 10v1 i won't let a faction member die. Also i can provide building skills, as i have built huge 80 x 80 sky limit cacti farms with defences i.e slab cakes, 45's, pillars and more. Also if you think that i'm saying i'm a builder just so i can raid your base, i don't join factions to betray, i join them for a bigger team in pvp and just for general enjoyment overall, thanks for reading my app, please consider
-Which

-IGN e100bloodyhell2

14 about 15 (Going to be a Freshman)

-Skype (yes/no) I have skype , teamspeak and raidcall.

-Skills (your skills) I am good at building bases. I am a ok tnt cannon builder. I can also build for good walls for base defense. I am okay at pvping.

-Rank (if you have one) I am donator rank Legend. My assassin rank is Bandit.

-How often do you play?
About 2-8 hours a day. During the school year, I will not be on much during the week but on the weekends I will sometimes.

I can contribute hard work and satisfaction by making walls, rooms , chest rooms etc. I can also go find the hardest bases to find at the end of the map that could take a while to find. I also want to make new friends so I will think this will be a great opportunity to make some. Also I can defend the base from an enemies attack with all my power. I will dig holes, gather supplies for walls and the base in general. I am also very trustworthy.
Accepted! We will need someone to build our defenses faster and more efficiently. Welcome to Terminus

Clorin

Peasant
-IGN: Clorin

-Skype (yes/no): Yes

-Skills (your skills): PvP (9/10) Building (8/10) Raiding(8/10) I'm still learning the advanced aspects of redstone, but I don't think we even use that in factions. I can also build amazing mob/xp grinders if needed, or improve them.

-Rank (if you have one): No, but I can donate anytime I want if I feel like it will be worth it.

-How often do you play? I can be online anytime. Literally. :p

-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction: I am a strong PvPer and great builder with lots of things on the table to bring to the faction. I won't hesitate to do the most annoying tasks, such as building automatic farms, buffers, or grinders. I know how to make nearly every mob grinders and auto farms and how to make them efficient, so I can also help if Terminus needs an another mob grinder. I also love to have fun and enjoy myself, which I think is key in minecraft.

-IGN: Clorin

-Skype (yes/no): Yes

-Skills (your skills): PvP (9/10) Building (8/10) Raiding(8/10) I'm still learning the advanced aspects of redstone, but I don't think we even use that in factions. I can also build amazing mob/xp grinders if needed, or improve them.

-Rank (if you have one): No, but I can donate anytime I want if I feel like it will be worth it.

-How often do you play? I can be online anytime. Literally. :p

-Explain why you deserve to be in Terminus and how you can make an impact in our faction: I am a strong PvPer and great builder with lots of things on the table to bring to the faction. I won't hesitate to do the most annoying tasks, such as building automatic farms, buffers, or grinders. I know how to make nearly every mob grinders and auto farms and how to make them efficient, so I can also help if Terminus needs an another mob grinder. I also love to have fun and enjoy myself, which I think is key in minecraft.
Accepted! Very well done. Our grinder do need some fixing. Welcome to Terminus. Msg me whenever you're on

Status
Not open for further replies.