Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Suggestion - Unban//unblacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshooters

Backpacker
I think a fresh start for the server is a brilliant. Unban / unblacklist everyone. This will bring the community back.

Despite people's history I think unbanning everyone is a good idea.

goin

Backpacker
Definitely a +1

#FreeDovy

He got blacklisted because he received a ban for having a lot of mutes.

TooDumbToHack

Backpacker
+1 at least give blacklisted people the chance to buy an unban if u don’t want to unban them (don’t make me buy unbans for multiple accounts tho lol...)

Tqsteful

Citizen
Some sort of global unban can cause an increase in the amount of the players on the server however it will also give rule breakers another chance to attempt to hurt the server again. I am not really looking forward to that.

AsianJesus

Backpacker
Written by Ex desteria prisonmate.

In all honesty you guys deserve to die lmao, your stupid delusional manager decided that he would disband getnuked because we had to big of a cannon box, once we left everyone else did. We told you that there was no coming back from this and that your server would ultimately die. We kept your server ****ing alive, raidalerts, getnuked and pirates, those 3 factions gave you a server. And rather than admit disbanding a faction over a cannon box was the wrong choice. You guys were ****y that your server would continue to thrive. So anyways, most of my faction is blacklisted anyway including me. (Around 40 players) so if you think we’re going to buy an unban please rethink your strategy of finding more players.

Kindest regards-AsianJesus

Ripshooters

Backpacker
Written by Ex desteria prisonmate.

In all honesty you guys deserve to die lmao, your stupid delusional manager decided that he would disband getnuked because we had to big of a cannon box, once we left everyone else did. We told you that there was no coming back from this and that your server would ultimately die. We kept your server ****ing alive, raidalerts, getnuked and pirates, those 3 factions gave you a server. And rather than admit disbanding a faction over a cannon box was the wrong choice. You guys were ****y that your server would continue to thrive. So anyways, most of my faction is blacklisted anyway including me. (Around 40 players) so if you think we’re going to buy an unban please rethink your strategy of finding more players.

Kindest regards-AsianJesus
Eh. Getnuked still played after you guys got disbanded. Them and Pirates made a faction called NoSmoke, that faction had 30-60 players. When they got disbanded and banned that's when comp and player count died. But getnuked had players.

AsianJesus

Backpacker
Eh. Getnuked still played after you guys got disbanded. Them and Pirates made a faction called NoSmoke, that faction had 30-60 players. When they got disbanded and banned that's when comp and player count died. But getnuked had players.
I know, I was in it. My mate instrict and Umay runned it.
[doublepost=1538134854,1538134813][/doublepost]
And our discord alone had 200 active players. So they really did screw up omegalol

Ripshooters

Backpacker
I know, I was in it. My mate instrict and Umay runned it.
[doublepost=1538134854,1538134813][/doublepost]
And our discord alone had 200 active players. So they really did screw up omegalol
Yeah I'm not disagreeing ****s been boring without them. But I'm sure a lot of people will come back if they unblacklist all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.