JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Suggestion - Token shop changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnf

Crusader
Suggestion Title
Token shop changes
Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
Auren, Besen, Caden

Introduction
The current token shop right now I feel like can be improved in many different ways. As of right now, there is nothing really GOOD in the token shop other than ceggs (but with divine you get 8 ceggs every kit).

Details
This is the current token shop and is the same in every realm. https://gyazo.com/e51511bba0c10259a9875ca0df8bd75b
Here are my ideas:
Spawners:
Endermen- 390
Blaze- 350
Witch- 300
Creeper- 325
Pigmen - 375
Iron Golems- 1500
Villager- 2000
Other items:
x2 God apples - 25
Regular hopper- 25
Crop hopper - 35
Creeper egg - 85
x64Obisdian - 15
x64TNT- 2
Tools:
Pickaxe: Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Silk touch I - 250
Shovel: Efficiency V, Silk touch I, Unbreaking III, Fortune III - 150
Axe: Efficiency V, Silk touch I, Unbreaking III, Fortune III - 150
Boss Sword: Sharpness V, Smite V, Bane of Arthropods IV, Fire Aspect II - 300

Keys/Crates:
Common- 75
Regular- 150
Ultra- 275
Rare- 450
Legend- 750/1000 ( lemme know what ye think it should be)
Cash:
$100k- 200
$500k - 800

Closing Thoughts
What other items should be put into the token shop? Should some of the prices be lowered/ higher? Lemme know what you guys think!

Last edited:

Vulso

Trailblazer
Suggestion Title
Token shop changes
Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
Auren, Besen, Caden

Introduction
The current token shop right now I feel like can be improved in many different ways. As of right now, there is nothing really GOOD in the token shop other than ceggs (but with divine you get 8 ceggs every kit).

Details
This is the current token shop and is the same in every realm. https://gyazo.com/e51511bba0c10259a9875ca0df8bd75b
Here are my ideas:
Spawners:
Endermen- 390
Blaze- 350
Witch- 300
Creeper- 325
Pigmen - 375
Iron Golems- 1500
Villager- 2000
Other items:
x2 God apples - 25
Regular hopper- 25
Crop hopper - 35
Creeper egg - 85
x64Obisdian - 15
x64TNT- 2
Tools:
Pickaxe: Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Silk touch I - 250
Shovel: Efficiency V, Silk touch I, Unbreaking III, Fortune III - 150
Axe: Efficiency V, Silk touch I, Unbreaking III, Fortune III - 150
Boss Sword: Sharpness V, Smite V, Bane of Arthropods IV, Fire Aspect II - 300

Keys/Crates:
Common- 75
Regular- 150
Ultra- 275
Rare- 450
Cash:
$100k- 200
$500k - 800

Closing Thoughts
What other items should be put into the token shop? Should some of the prices be lowered/ higher? Lemme know what you guys think!
+1 however i think token shop should be rotating meaning it changes once every month.

Tabby

Nobility
From first glance I like all the stuff you put, but I don't like the 'boss sword' being there (as it devalues kits with it). I'd much prefer it not being there or it's price increased to 1000 tokens.

Jnf

Crusader
From first glance I like all the stuff you put, but I don't like the 'boss sword' being there (as it devalues kits with it). I'd much prefer it not being there or it's price increased to 1000 tokens.
Yeah, pranker and carnival swords have Bane 5 and the boss sword Bane 4 but I guess it could be worth more?

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
+1 on everything but the boss sword, Pickaxe, and legend keys. Like Tabby said, the boss sword and silk touch kits (most special kits and overlord) are obtained through the kits, and should remain that way as to not devalue the boss sword. With the possibility of getting a mob slayer or a rare sword through wild crates (though the possibility of this is quite low, go check out my suggestion thread on them) and rare swords through rare and legendary crates, its equally balanced out. The legend keys should remain how they are as well, because there will be an overfluxation of legend crate items through the server if the legend keys are added to the tokens store. Everything else looks good though!

Jnf

Crusader
+1 however i think token shop should be rotating meaning it changes once every month.
Maybe bring something out once a month that is only in the token shop for a week, a day? and it doesn't come back to the token shop again. We could add some cool features if we did something like that I feel.
+1 on everything but the boss sword, Pickaxe, and legend keys. Like Tabby said, the boss sword and silk touch kits (most special kits and overlord) are obtained through the kits, and should remain that way as to not devalue the boss sword. With the possibility of getting a mob slayer or a rare sword through wild crates (though the possibility of this is quite low, go check out my suggestion thread on them) and rare swords through rare and legendary crates, its equally balanced out. The legend keys should remain how they are as well, because there will be an overfluxation of legend crate items through the server if the legend keys are added to the tokens store. Everything else looks good though!
Agreed about the kits.But for the legend keys/crates if they bring back crates okay fair enough i think they shouldn't be in it. But if they are keys i think it would be cool to have them in it like 1.5k tokens ?

GamerGuy

Backpacker
+1 I think this would be a really easy thing to implement and in general is a good idea apart from the fact with people with thousands of tokens that are going to start buying a bunch of legendary keys or ig spawners etc maybe a cooldown or something might be nesserserry?

Lucy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Event Team
Content Team
Iron Golems- 1500
Villager- 2000
+1 I really like this. Playing this map I was pretty disappointed when all I could get from the tokenshop were pigmen/endermen/blaze spawners which were the only important/useful things for me.
I would love some more useful spawners.

Also a great addition but make this 1000+. With voting and boss you can get tons of tokens from the voting crates in a matter of hours so a legend key should be pretty expensive.

I really like the last two additions, especially since they add a high token price with an actual value so you would have something to save up for.

Cash:
$100k- 200
$500k - 800
This is one thing that's been bothering me in the store. A token is worth about 1k so if you were to sell 100 tokens you would already have 100k. On the token shop however, you pay DOUBLE the price. Poor noobs are gonna fall for this, wasting their tokens when they could get so much more money out of their tokens. Make it cheaper and it may be more logical to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.