JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Suggestion - New 80 votes reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL1NK

Peasant
Suggestion Title
New 80 votes reward
Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
Caden

Introduction
Hey everyone! As some of you know, you can vote for the server to gain crates and other items for free everyday! Rewards continue to increase once you voted more and more. However 1 reward in particular is a total let down. I propose we tweak it, or change it entirely.

Details
To continue, voting 80 times for the server takes a long time. If someone averages 4 votes a day everyday for 31 days it adds up to 124 total votes! That's a lot of love for this server! Unfortunately, once you've reached 80 votes, the reward is a Diamond sword, with Sharpness 5 and Fire Aspect 2... To some people, this reward is very good, but for those of us who have spent the month grinding away and have started moving into the end game items, this is quite underwhelming.

Closing Thoughts
I suggest we change the reward to something more exciting and beneficial, so that not only does it help out the server but gives us the players more motivation to vote for this awesome server. Let me know what you guys think!

-BL1NK

Omega

General Manager
Staff member
Manager
I wish you included ideas of your own since it is something that I'm working on improving. I was recently charged with revamping the vote rewards and I'm aware they probably haven't been looked at in awhile, so ultimately this can be a thread for discussing which rewards you like, which ones are kinda dumb, and where we can improve when it comes not only to daily rewards, but tiered rewards as well.

Have at it

BL1NK

Peasant
I wish you included ideas of your own since it is something that I'm working on improving. I was recently charged with revamping the vote rewards and I'm aware they probably haven't been looked at in awhile, so ultimately this can be a thread for discussing which rewards you like, which ones are kinda dumb, and where we can improve when it comes not only to daily rewards, but tiered rewards as well.

Have at it
I have a few rewards in mind, seeing as Caden is the Custom Enchants realm it seems only too fitting to have either a custom enchant reward for the end. Either lets say 10 divine books, an overpowered book if we want to keep to the basics of the reward to name a few. If you want to keep the sword as the reward you could make it so its got a few CEs on it that makes it "overpowered'. That way, those who are approaching the end game items can actually use the reward.
[doublepost=1551369318,1551369275][/doublepost]
Hey there,
I've thought about this as well a month or two ago and made a suggestion on it:
https://desteria.com/community/threads/suggestion-voting-rewards.96391/
Feel free to share your thoughts on this ;o
For sure! I'll check it out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.