Suggestion - Make Divine a rank only obtainable my an upgrade gem from titan

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ping, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ping

Ping Previously Trqvis

Ratings:
    +309
    Suggestion Title
    Make Divine a rank permanently obtainable only by an upgrade gem from titan
    Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
    Auren, Besen, Caden

Introduction
    Greetings,

When MVP++ was introduced to *******, it was a huge hit. Unfortunately, it was only available to buy at a month at a time. The reason why this rank made so much money is not because it was ‘exclusive’, but because the perks for it were so much better than the average players, and equal to those of a YouTubers. The perks on Desteria are much different, and I believe that they should remove the temporary feature of the Divine rank, rather making it only obtainable by an upgrade from titan.

Details
    Divine rank is not that much different from titan in my opinion, and buying it thrice throughout the entire reset is not a wise financial choice.
    If it was made obtainable only by upgrade from titan then the cost would equally match the benefit. I would suggest a 90-100 dollar cost for the upgrade gem, as it would be proportional to the costs of the previous upgrade gems. It would be bought more, and going back to my last point, the cost would match the perks. I’ll leave it at that.

Closing Thoughts

#1 Ping, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Waftly

Waftly Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +474
    Waftly
    For us maybe but for citrus man who's money hungry he's keeping it as it is

3. Ping

Ping Previously Trqvis

Ratings:
    +309
    Lol

I honestly think he’ll get more purchases if he does this.

4. Waftly

Waftly Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +474
    Waftly
    Yeah but a permanent rank results in a large initial amount of payments that will probably die down compared to the ranks being monthly brings in money every month.

5. Ping

Ping Previously Trqvis

Ratings:
    +309
    On the side of finance, yes. But making it only obtainable by upgrade from titan, and making it buffed a little bit, people would have to spend 120 for titan (minimum) plus 100 dollars for divine. This all relies on the new player flow and if they stay on the server, which seems to only be a minor problem now.

6. Omega

Omega Community Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +4,185
    xOmega
    We have no intentions at the moment of changing how divine is processed, however we have discussed buffing Divine more than it currently is to make it more worth the investment.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ping

Ping Previously Trqvis

Ratings:
    +309
    Yes, I think that would be a worthy compromise. Divine is simply not worth the 90 dollars a reset right now, and buffing it would give people a reason to buy it.