Suggestion - Lightning Sticks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Emperio, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperio

Emperio Previously Emperio

Ratings:
    +220
    Emperio
    Suggestion Title
    Lightning Sticks
    Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
    Auren, Besen, Caden

Introduction
    Basically when you right-click this item(probably a blaze rod or a stick), it summons lightning.

Details
    Basically when you right-click this item(probably a blaze rod or a stick), it summons lightning. This is so creepers can become charged, this helps during raiding.

These can be buyable from /shop, for about 2-3 million. Or winnable by crate keys.

Closing Thoughts
    This would be a nice addition to the 3 realms

2. PandaDaKill

PandaDaKill Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +303
    lol kinda a random idea, but i like it :D

3. clumsycarpisback

clumsycarpisback Previously ESHOOTERBENJA

Ratings:
    +516
    clumsycarpisback
    Would it deal damage to other players?

#3 clumsycarpisback, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  4. Emperio

Emperio Previously Emperio

Ratings:
    +220
    Emperio
    They exist on other servers :D

5. 13Max31

13Max31 Explorer

Ratings:
    +163
    13_MAX_31
    I like the idea! Would there be a max amount of uses, like chest sell wands? Or a cooldown, like you can only use it once every 5 min or something. Because there is already a prestige perk that allows you to use lightning.

6. bugzigus

bugzigus Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +414
    bugzigus
    I really like this idea. Since, Titans on Caden already have the /lightning, so I won't put it on Caden.

As for this, I think keep it to uses. Maybe there be different use wands you can buy from the store with different prices.

7. PrismoDaKill

PrismoDaKill Explorer

Ratings:
    +128
    PrismoDaKill
    +1 Charged Creepers are always better than normal Creepers.
    @bugzigus It would make it so f2p people have a chance at being OP without buying a rank. I know many players that have Titan and wish they could use lightning more than once every so often.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blue

Blue Explorer

Ratings:
    +183
    Tru3Blue
    People also can get this from prestiging, correct me if I'm wrong but people can already save for /lightning in game. However, it would be cool if it were a purchase on /store maybe, just like a sell wand. For example you could buy it with 20 uses for 5 dollars, but It would have a 10 minute cool down time.

9. SlickrNoodle

SlickrNoodle Peasant

Ratings:
    +4
    SlickrNoodle
    @BlueDaKill @bugzigus i highly disagree with putting it in shop as a separate purchase. Desteria is already moving more and more towards pay2win, especially with the constant 70% sale which just has alot of people buying and buying and buying without doing anything in game to earn it all. Stop adding things to be gained from the Store and start adding things to be gained from actual gameplay. I would say add it to Rare crates since rare crates can be obtained in game AND the store. It will push players to go to boss events for the rare keys since no one ever wants to buy rare crate keys in shop since they might as well get legend keys instead with how cheap they are. now of course this would be a not so common reward to get from rares but seeing as how often rare crate keys are available to be obtained i think it would balance out a low drop chance from rare crates. #RemoveSaleOnLegendKeys

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Blue

Blue Explorer

Ratings:
    +183
    Tru3Blue
    If they were in rare crates, how many many times would the stick be able to be used?

11. SlickrNoodle

SlickrNoodle Peasant

Ratings:
    +4
    SlickrNoodle
    hmm good question blue. Using charged creepers is something i have not done in factions so i dont know how much of a difference they make in raiding. Would they have the ability to break obsidian after several charged creeper hits on the same obsidian block? Will the lighting not work indoors without an open sky? or would the lighting stem from the wand itself so as to work indoors or underneath blocks? I do not think im qualified to say how many uses it would have. This would also depend on exactly HOW RARE is it in the rare crates? I'd ask others to further my idea because i haven't the experience with charged creepers to know how to balance them.

12. Blue

Blue Explorer

Ratings:
    +183
    Tru3Blue
    Lightning works, anywhere, including inside a base. It is not able to break obsidian, as the only way to do that is tnt. However, a charged creeper will destroy more than a normal creeper, and can go through two blocks instead of just one. This is useful for destroying more spawners or hoppers with a single creeper, and in doing so makes raids go faster.

13. TheMadArchitect

TheMadArchitect Peasant

Ratings:
    +20
  14. Lolithyu

Lolithyu Recruit

Ratings:
    +139
    Nitrater
    +1
    It should have a cooldown though, spamming lightning might hurt the tps

Thread Status: