Suggestion - Horizontal NetherRack/Dirt Gen Buckets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Venoms, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Venoms

Venoms Crusader

Ratings:
    +784
    Suggestion Title
    Horizontal NetherRack/Dirt Gen Buckets
    Which realm does this suggestion apply to?
    Besen

Introduction
    Desteria currently lacks Dirt/NetherRack gen buckets which would expedite the base building process since we currently don't have printer.

Details
    So as you finish genning the walls on your base your left with the task to water them, you can either use water buckets and individually water each block or ocean it by placing Dirt/NetherRack between, then mining it afterwards. This wasn't an issue when we had printer as it could be printed in, then mined, but overall this would be much better and wouldn't require the use of printer. These buckets should cost $500 to buy the bucket, and $50 per a use, slightly less than cobblestone as it is a weaker material.

Closing Thoughts
    Leave feedback below regarding the implementation, any adjustments to the prices, or whatever you feel needs to be accounted for, thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ryan

Ryan Crusader

Ratings:
    +723
    Ryan_1998
    Should be added ASAP, how has this not been done yet this far into reset? @iLemon @Mephen @Omega

3. Waftly

Waftly Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +472
    Waftly
    So useful for watering walls. Add them when Season 2 starts please. +1

4. Venoms

Venoms Crusader

Ratings:
    +784
    If not sooner, it doesn't seem as something too difficult to implement as they already have gen buckets, just need to make it a different material. If they can't implement it this season, then it should 100% be ready for Season 2 as its just such an easy thing to add.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Divertido

Divertido Explorer

Ratings:
    +347
    divertido
  6. Waftly

Waftly Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +472
    Waftly
    Agreed. I just feel like there should be new features for resets compared to putting them in halfway through a season. If you add a new feature in a reset, people might want to play on that reset since it's something new for the server, generating more traffic. Since resets are fresh starts and a lot of factions players wait for resets to join servers to have an even playing field, resets should have gameplay updates (both large and smaller) since it'll be something fresh for people to try.

Not sure if that made sense but yeah lol

7. Corbin

Corbin Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Content Team

Ratings:
    +170
    blorbin
    This kinda just seems more like a quality-of-life-suggestion to me, not something I'd like to have added.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Waftly

Waftly Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +472
    Waftly
    That's basically what it is. It helps us gen walls faster, as gen buckets should.
    Technically cobble/sand gen buckets are quality-of-life suggestions as well since we could also just be stuck with building walls manually.

9. Rain

Rain Nobility

Ratings:
    +1,384
    If printer is enabled next season, then -1. If it isn't, +1.

10. TRopicalMC

TRopicalMC Peasant

Ratings:
    +2
    Should be Added hopefully!

11. Venoms

Venoms Crusader

Ratings:
    +784
    Same thing can be said about gen buckets, not sure how active you are within factions as a whole, but just about every other server has implemented this feature. Just like how Desteria was a year or two late to gen buckets, we will be late to this just because of Desteria's resilience to "be unique" and "different". No one wants to spend hours watering walls that take much less time to gen, with printer this wouldn't be an issue, but without it these buckets are quite a necessity and I'm sure almost all big faction leaders will agree with me on this as they have experienced this first hand.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2019 ---
    That's kind of the basis of that I'm saying, that with printer I wouldn't be suggesting this since it wouldn't really be necessary as you can print in the trays.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2019 ---
    They must be busy setting up their quest system :ROFL:

• Agree Agree x 1