Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Staff

Leins

Forest Guardian
Kinda don't like boasting about how **** the staff are or how inactive or how careless they are but it's come to that point where I've got no lid and many people want answers,

@snw - idk why ur here, no thread has been posted from you, no introduction, no clue why ur here at all if im being honest.

@Cansky - I chat **** about you all the time, and don't question why I do it. I know you don't give a **** about the server if you did you'd be on instead of streaming cs;go mostly, or doing other ****. Kinda fed up with the inactivity and it's pissing everyone off. if you don't want the position please leave, I'd rather have @JMan take over.

In general we need more EU staff, especially in the mornings cuz the amount of ****ing bhoppers that are on taking the boss where the legit players who grind everyday could be getting them is unreal, it's really annoying and could be prevented if the anticheat was half decent which brings me to my next question,

Where's the new anticheat it was promised to be released early may and it's 22nd of may, so who's bullshitting who?

The unban all comes with cheaters coming back so would be nice if the anticheat would come out sometime soon, or at least bring back the old one for the time being, I'm pretty much qutting cuz of it and it's ****ed up how many kids have their ego boosted since theres no anticheat to ban them.

Pholus

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Mentor Team
I don't believe bashing the staff team will help.

You could easily message them on discord & tell them their flaws so they can improve.
And I've gotten the chance to speak with @snw on discord today because of a bug occurrence & he responded rather fast.

Although I'm not just disagreeing with you because some changes to the team are needed. There is a shortage of staff members which allows for the constant swarm of hackers which makes the game kinda pointless and unfair. Something that could easily fix this is opening staff applications up which will allow for players to apply for a position - especially 'EU' players like you said.

Leins

Forest Guardian

You could easily message them on discord & tell them their flaws so they can improve.
And I've gotten the chance to speak with @snw on discord today because of a bug occurrence & he responded rather fast.

Although I'm not just disagreeing with you because some changes to the team are needed. There is a shortage of staff members which allows for the constant swarm of hackers which makes the game kinda pointless and unfair. Something that could easily fix this is opening staff applications up which will allow for players to apply for a position - especially 'EU' players like you said.

Messaging them on discord is the easy, they don't have to answer and they won't it's like messaging a brick wall. There is no possible way to get their attention, i ain't repeating myself 20x

lahmayo

Crusader

play the server a bit longer before you comment this nonsense. messaging a higher up staff members takes literally hours to get a response which isnt helpful when dealing with a bhopper. i guess you're lucky that snw responded quickly because i dont think anyone has actually talked to that guy since the 1st week he became manager. there isnt a shortage of staff members at all rn it's just that the majority are helpers and recruits which have 0 power with cheaters. and staff applications are open it just says they're "closed" because they're now private and players cant read and respond to them but you can still apply.

David

Overlord
nah, 100% we need na admins. I'm so sick of getting admin responses at 5 am and never being on at the same time as the admins because of tz issues.

BroKane

Trailblazer
Just need active admins. Ive mentioned Canskys inactivity for a couple years now, he may eventually do a task, but he just doesnt really care about mc/desteria in the end. And yeah snw has taken more of a support role, which in ilemons absence we need a leader for staff that's able to understand when to demote and promote staff. The admins rn should be deleted and hire new ones, that has also been said many many times.

Butzy

Backpacker
play the server a bit longer before you comment this nonsense. messaging a higher up staff members takes literally hours to get a response which isnt helpful when dealing with a bhopper. i guess you're lucky that snw responded quickly because i dont think anyone has actually talked to that guy since the 1st week he became manager. there isnt a shortage of staff members at all rn it's just that the majority are helpers and recruits which have 0 power with cheaters. and staff applications are open it just says they're "closed" because they're now private and players cant read and respond to them but you can still apply.
Alright I’m going to step in here for reasons.

I have messaged Cansky many times with issues and he would respond to me within one hour of messaging him, also regarding his activity, majority of the higher ups go in vanish for obvious reasons, so I would assume they would be in vanish.

Reguarding snw there are so many things behind the scenes that you do not know about, new additions to the server, unique idea etc that will do Desteria good, you haven’t been a staff member before so why are you shouldn’t jump to conclusions.

Regarding cheaters on the server, do you know there’s a very useful section on the forums which is to report a user, as far as I know that is nearly always active so wouldn’t that be your way to help the server rather than complaining about the amount of cheaters on the server, because you are doing more good reporting these offenders rather than complaining about them, that would be ten times better.

Also reguards to staff applications bring closed, they most likely did that for a reason to avoid backlash against the canidates that apply, and have the players who go “who r u” on their application rather than giving them honest feedback to how they can improve in becoming a staff member.

Last edited:

Leins

Forest Guardian
Alright I’m going to step in here for reasons.

I have messaged Cansky many times with issues and he would respond to me within one hour of messaging him, also regarding his activity, majority of the higher ups go in vanish for obvious reasons, so I would assume they would be in vanish.

Reguarding snw there are so many things behind the scenes that you do not know about, new additions to the server, unique idea etc that will do Desteria good, you haven’t been a staff member before so why are you shouldn’t jump to conclusions.

Regarding cheaters on the server, do you know there’s a very useful section on the forums which is to report a user, as far as I know that is nearly always active so wouldn’t that be your way to help the server rather than complaining about the amount of cheaters on the server, because you are doing more good reporting these offenders rather than complaining about them, that would be ten times better.

Also reguards to staff applications bring closed, they most likely did that for a reason to avoid backlash against the canidates that apply, and have the players who go “who r u” on their application rather than giving them honest feedback to how they can improve in becoming a staff member.
Let me stop you there.

I can see you haven't played the past few resets, the cheater problem is gotten to a point where it's impossible to get boss, it's always given to the bhoppers, even if you ban 1 bhopper, they get on an alt to do the same **** again 30mins later. By that time Cansky / whoever else would've left.

cfvsdsddf.png

4c5b61b6f07726cf20d948130e3d0fe0.png

Clearly have messaged him to the point where he just doesn't wanna answer anymore which I understand but why be in the position?

For SNW, he hasn't posted nothing for 3 months, the behind the scenes stuff has always turned out to be a bummer when released and I guarantee there's nothing super new that will be added which will make up for the time he's been 'working behind the scenes'. No hate to the fella but again we just need someone to take over the gamemode and the server in general, clearly everything seems to get stretched and there's at least 10 suggestion threads made for new ideas, nothing considered or even properly looked at due to the lack of care or desire to implement anything anymore.

There's a point where people say enough and stop playing themselves.

Not all of the staff know how to play factions, yet they decide for the community themselves instead of asking us first.

This isn't targeted towards the newcomers or helpers, this is purely admins+.

Butzy

Backpacker
Let me stop you there.

I can see you haven't played the past few resets, the cheater problem is gotten to a point where it's impossible to get boss, it's always given to the bhoppers, even if you ban 1 bhopper, they get on an alt to do the same **** again 30mins later. By that time Cansky / whoever else would've left.

View attachment 31880

View attachment 31881

Clearly have messaged him to the point where he just doesn't wanna answer anymore which I understand but why be in the position?

For SNW, he hasn't posted nothing for 3 months, the behind the scenes stuff has always turned out to be a bummer when released and I guarantee there's nothing super new that will be added which will make up for the time he's been 'working behind the scenes'. No hate to the fella but again we just need someone to take over the gamemode and the server in general, clearly everything seems to get stretched and there's at least 10 suggestion threads made for new ideas, nothing considered or even properly looked at due to the lack of care or desire to implement anything anymore.

There's a point where people say enough and stop playing themselves.

Not all of the staff know how to play factions, yet they decide for the community themselves instead of asking us first.

This isn't targeted towards the newcomers or helpers, this is purely admins+.
I haven't really been to keen on going into bosses and when I do I usually never spot hackers because I am not really the best at pvp to be quite frank, you wouldn't see me in-game because I'm assuming we login in different times and whatnot, but I have in fact been alert on the hacker situation and I also try my best to report hackers I see in any way shape or form, The anti-cheat is long due and I really hope it limits the hackers that lurk on Desteria, I really do.

I do agree that we need some clarification on what's happening I really understand, and I do believe that suggestions should be taken care off and inputted, and that's what most servers do wrong to be quite honest, I think there should be some player council that allows us to input our ideas and giving us the one end of the wheel rather than having them take full control.

Again, regarding the screenshots you could have just messaged another staff member like a moderator, but again they will just direct you to report the player on the forums which is why I stated it above.

Leins

Forest Guardian
I haven't really been to keen on going into bosses and when I do I usually never spot hackers because I am not really the best at pvp to be quite frank, you wouldn't see me in-game because I'm assuming we login in different times and whatnot, but I have in fact been alert on the hacker situation and I also try my best to report hackers I see in any way shape or form, The anti-cheat is long due and I really hope it limits the hackers that lurk on Desteria, I really do.

I do agree that we need some clarification on what's happening I really understand, and I do believe that suggestions should be taken care off and inputted, and that's what most servers do wrong to be quite honest, I think there should be some player council that allows us to input our ideas and giving us the one end of the wheel rather than having them take full control.

Again, regarding the screenshots you could have just messaged another staff member like a moderator, but again they will just direct you to report the player on the forums which is why I stated it above.
Cansky's pretty much EU, so whenever I'm on, the bhoppers gather around. I don't rly play in the evenings thats when the NA staff start to get on, and the hackers would be banned by then but that's way too late, the morning people waste pvping or just doing bosses is gone to some cheater who'll get banned. It's an on going cycle of plain boring.

Rain

Overlord
I am applying for staff and want the best chance possible by blindly defending them even though this thread is actually 100% correct and I know absolutely nothing because I came back about 2 weeks ago after going inactive for 2 whole months during my time as helper.

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
“who r u”
I've never seen this
avoid backlash against the canidates that apply
but- we know the players that apply better than the staff? Any backlash the get is most likely deserved, examples = Emma and Enthalpy.
No one reports bhoppers because its just the same few people on alts and as soon as they get banned to switch to the next alt.

BroKane

Trailblazer
I've never seen this

but- we know the players that apply better than the staff? Any backlash the get is most likely deserved, examples = Emma and Enthalpy.

No one reports bhoppers because its just the same few people on alts and as soon as they get banned to switch to the next alt.
Wanna go for staff with me