Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Staff Team Changes | 3.1.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leins

Forest Guardian

Greetings Desterians, March has arrived and so has the time to announce the monthly staff promotions, demotions&resignations and of course the long waited recruitment's

Please give a warm welcome to the following members for joining the staff team :)

Jordan(Player) -> Helper
PockyGames(Player) -> Helper
Karmel(Player) -> Helper

The following list below is a list of February's staff promotions summed up, please congratulate these guys once again :)

https://desteria.com/community/threads/staff-summary-february-2018.92308/
I'd also like you to congratulate Emmymerh and Vinnie for both joining the mentor team (late promotion)

Demotions&Resignations (following people have resigned or we've let them go from the team)

AzureDev #Demoted
EthoGames #Resigned
Tqsteful #Demoted
MelodicRose #Demoted
Shouko #demoted
Paradux #Resigned

Additional info: This concludes the monthly promotions, demotions&resignations and recruitment, we're going to change back recruitment waves to be at random dates also so they could be recruited at anytime within the month and whenever we feel like we need more people to join the team, the training team and myself will be looking at applicants :)

See you next time around

Training Team & Management team

Last edited:

Bonfiyah

Overlord
So I am confusion - especially with the message saying waves are being removed with random promotion/recruitment times being followed with "see you in April!" =P

GG to everyone recruited/promoted!

Leins

Forest Guardian
So I am confusion - especially with the message saying waves are being removed with random promotion/recruitment times being followed with "see you in April!" =P

GG to everyone recruited/promoted!
Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.