Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Staff Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Nobility
This is a thread intitled to the fact that I want to see some changes with the staff team, this is something that will involve recruitments, promotions, and demotions. Here it is!
Honestly, this staff team is one of the worst staff teams that I have ever seen during my time on Desteria, they've been inactive, they always go away-from-keyboard and most of all, they don't do what they were hired to do, help. This thread will show what I wish to see happen over the next 2-3 staff waves.

Demotions:
@SlipIntoMadness
- Helper --> Player
@Genny - Helper -->
Player
@Robert - Helper -->
Player
@Trewology - Moderator -->
Helper
@SelenaGomez - Moderator -->
Helper
@Anthony - Moderator -->
Helper
@Ashlee - Moderator -->
Helper
@Bergmister - Moderator -->
Helper

Promotions:

@Arad - Helper --> Moderator
@Cade - Helper --> Moderator
@Lucy - Helper -->
@JMan - Helper --> Moderator
@iOmen - Moderator -->
Administrator
@Fluffy - Moderator -->
Administrator

Cade

Overlord
There isn't really a point to this thread in my opinion.

If you have a problem with a staff member(s), I would really consider talking to management about it.

As for your promotion recommendations, it's probably better if they're put on the Staff Recommendation thread that Ambushment made, thanks.

It's also possible that these "recommendations" could cause some flame...

I understand that you'd like to see some changes to the staff team, but if you're going to specifically name names, then...

Last edited:

milkweeds

Ambassador
question:

do you think you could do a better job

edit: if you say yes we all know you're not being honest with yourself.
you've done some shady **** in the past.

TheLoneWulf1

Overlord
+1, and just putting my 2 cents in here. while he could have put it in that thread, its nice to see in just one thread, all of what a player has to say about the staff team. a thread which seems to have gotten the staff teams attention

TheLoneWulf1

Overlord
i mean, the large majority of the comments on this thread already ARE staff members, which, now this is just my opinion, staff shouldnt comment here, they should stay back and see what players have to say about the the thread is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.