Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

^* Splash of Spawners

ClashRoyal

Backpacker
Thanks for the feedback I’m sure people who know more about the game would be great at giving input. Hope you eventually do.
No your suggestions just suck. You take suggestions off other players and take credit for it.

No time or effort put into any of the suggestions.

The eco is not that great to begin with to add more Spawners and more variety of value in the game.

Maybe you'd know that if you play.

Rapidly

Forest Guardian
No your suggestions just suck. You take suggestions off other players and take credit for it.

The eco is not that great to begin with to add more Spawners and more variety of value in the game.

Why so toxic LMFAO

Narwhalogy

Crusader

The amount of effort put into suggestions means literally nothing when there’s no resources for me to give more detail. If I give more info how am I supposed to know what it affects or how it effects the server? If there a was a beta realm then I’d say otherwise, but I can’t.

NONE and literally none of my suggestions are from other players, the majority of them are old suggestions I made or new ideas I got them from.

I do play, and heard it from enough that the economy is bad, that’s why I’ve been working on one on my own - of course it’s not going to turn out well but I’m building off the idea of new spawners.

Emz

Trailblazer
The amount of effort put into suggestions means literally nothing when there’s no resources for me to give more detail. If I give more info how am I supposed to know what it affects or how it effects the server? If there a was a beta realm then I’d say otherwise, but I can’t.

NONE and literally none of my suggestions are from other players, the majority of them are old suggestions I made or new ideas I got them from.

I do play, and heard it from enough that the economy is bad, that’s why I’ve been working on one on my own - of course it’s not going to turn out well but I’m building off the idea of new spawners.
Don’t let anyone bring you down bro.

lahmayo

Trailblazer

you don't even play the ABC realms why are you so mad about this suggestion when this wouldn't affect you in literally any way

I've always wondered why Desteria hasn't had more spawners added. But like...if they actually make this happen you're gonna become king/queen/ ruler of desty for a month.

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
I can't wait to go crazy in snow biomes and use my Christmas kit ******. Or just make 1 snow golem keep it in a 1x1 and afk grind its snow with a shovel.
Snow golems might be more useful to be dropping Jack o' lanterns if you think about it that way? Not sure about that part though. Could disable lantern crafting probably so the only way to receive and sell it would be from snow golem spawners.

Bradyy

Trailblazer

You honestly need to take some anger management classes, not even trying to be toxic but there's no point for you to be so mad for no reason.

Bowlinq

Citizen
+1 I think horse spawners should cost more though because apples are hard to get and you can make gaps with um

Snow golems might be more useful to be dropping Jack o' lanterns if you think about it that way? Not sure about that part though. Could disable lantern crafting probably so the only way to receive and sell it would be from snow golem spawners.

Nooo... please not the lanterns...those are the best decor to put up all around my base in the fall time (and any time honestly). Maybe there could just be a limit on how many you can make per day instead of completely getting rid of them.
Post automatically merged:

+1 if you add wolfs
I agree on the wolf part. Maybe even ocelots and foxes too.....and parrots....but I don't know if the server will update to be able to do that, so wolves are the best idea.