JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Should I come back to Desteria now?

Should I come back?

• Ja

• Nein

Results are only viewable after voting.

itzzyellow

Citizen
I was on Minecraft playing some modded Minecraft and I saw Desteria with 900+ people on it I yelled "Holy Crap"! Because it seemed like 2+ years since we've pasted 900 so when seeing that im asking you is it worth to come back? I've only been on Desteria once or twice this year and it was slow because it wasn't "Desteria Plus" so I'm asking you again is it worth to come back and get the nostalgia once again?

~ItzzYellow

tyscreeper

Explorer
I'd say about 400-500 of the players are real maybe 600 the rest are alts so it's up to you. It's still doing a lot better than it was but it's not as great as the player count makes it seem.

ZenoxX

Backpacker
I'd say about 400-500 of the players are real maybe 600 the rest are alts so it's up to you. It's still doing a lot better than it was but it's not as great as the player count makes it seem.
Theres an alt limit now as far as i know. I dont think that many are alts.

mamasitathegoat

Backpacker
I was on Minecraft playing some modded Minecraft and I saw Desteria with 900+ people on it I yelled "Holy Crap"! Because it seemed like 2+ years since we've pasted 900 so when seeing that im asking you is it worth to come back? I've only been on Desteria once or twice this year and it was slow because it wasn't "Desteria Plus" so I'm asking you again is it worth to come back and get the nostalgia once again?

~ItzzYellow
yes you should come back and there is a alt limit so there aren't as many alts as u think tyscreeper. desterias' numbers have gone up a bit