Rumors about staff

Discussion in 'General' started by AnimusJer, Mar 12, 2018.

1. AnimusJer

AnimusJer Peasant

Feb 13, 2016
    Hi @iLemon ,

Sorry that you have not had time to spectate your staff and see what is actually going on.
    Points that I have to let you know about staff.

- For f top to get cords by spectating staff is not a fair game play.
    - For staff to give out free blocks such as Iron blocks etc is not a fair game play experience.
    - For some staff to abuse mute privileges is not a welcoming environment.
    - For some staff to let others get away with Harassment is not a nice way to play Minecraft.

Thank you for finally showing that you want to be professional.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. AdiDatGamer

AdiDatGamer Citizen

Apr 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MelodicRose

MelodicRose Overlord

Nov 8, 2014
    Also, if you're going to actually start demoting staff (and now a manager) for sharing things from private staff conversations, you should demote one of your other managers too. Just a helpful hint.
    • Like Like x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. TopDamage

TopDamage Nobility

Dec 30, 2015
    its cbass
  5. Brandon

Brandon Overlord

Sep 1, 2015
    Rather than having a panic attack over a staff member sharing as to why another one was demoted, which we all have done, including M A N A G E R S. Why not focus on those who have received extensive ammounts of negative feedback, reports, and making the team look bad? It’s honestly gotten to the point to where I pity the team. The passion and drive to really change the server is gone, especially from back in the day when the staff were always doing something to really bring the community together, not separate it even more than it already is. But, unfortunately that decision comes down to you, @iLemon, and if you don’t wish to realize the fact that the server is unfortunatley dying, but rather worry about the staff team merely passing along information on why a user was demoted(which would be released by another staff member), then more power to you, I guess.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Red

Red Trailblazer

May 29, 2014
    Wow. Yesterday was so hectic....
  7. Rob

Rob Forest Guardian

Sep 18, 2014
    Honestly, I think activity most of the time is absolute rubbish. I mean, it's the near end of the reset, the server is loosing players so like how do you expect people to even want to continue playing? Like most of my activity warnings came from during the end of the reset because of what? Nothing to do. Also in some respect, there was a period of time when you had to try real hard to even get in contact with iLemon himself which didn't make things easy trying to sort out permissions and such from my side. So why would that be a problem with one of your managers? Surely I didn't see an apology from your side (as far as I am aware.) Instead, I would remember Tea for what he did contribute. I'd rather someone be working behind the scenes more than worrying in game considering that's a lot of what Helpers and Mentors and most Moderators to do so of course PCT and such was a great thing because its for the players. For example, you would get told to have your hours to 2 hours a day when there is a little content during the end of the reset, but I feel there has been times even recently when staff have said it seems like activity is more important than the things they actually contribute.