Trailblazer
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Joriian
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Remove ender eff 3 Auren/Besen
  • Description:
    Remove ender efficiency 3 on Auren/Besen.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    Cba to take 3/4 stacks ender pearls for pvp. This thread has been made before but havent seen any actions on it.
  • Image/Video (Link):

I don't see what is so wrong with this I think its a great enchantment since I personally think the ender pearl cool down is way too long and it makes it a lot easier to kite from big factions, I wouldn't mind if it was removed but I would suggest for them to lower the ender pearl cool down

Lyuri

Backpacker
yes ender eff makes kiting too easy it’s not a vanilla enchantment please remove it people get out of warzone in 0.3 seconds with it

Cansky

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Content Team
Already something we've been considering after hearing from players, thanks for making a suggestion though. I'll make sure to add this into the changes once it goes through the content team.

Leins

Forest Guardian
I don't see what is so wrong with this I think its a great enchantment since I personally think the ender pearl cool down is way too long and it makes it a lot easier to kite from big factions, I wouldn't mind if it was removed but I would suggest for them to lower the ender pearl cool down
Don't think you've chased someone for 20 minutes and running out of pearls, having to take 3-4 stacks everytime.

MajesticMuffin

Trailblazer
Honestly, as much as I love pearling onto full iron people every 4 seconds, it will be more fair for everyone if ender efficiency was removed entirely. Less chasing too.
+1

pearlet

Citizen
1 although i would like it to be in the game if it was easier to obtain though. I have used more than 200k xp and got no ender eff 3 books that are good

LewisYoYoYo

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
Pros
-More satisfying to chase down and kill people
- Having to chase players with 4 stacks of pearls in your inventory

Cons
-You have to wait out the full 16 seconds to pearl

Tweaks

None