Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : Hunter
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 457k
Previous factions and why i left: i just started playing again after 14 months
Approximate hours a week: 15-20
Alts(if any): none :(
Base defence skills (walls/filters): have no bace
PvP skills: 5
Cannoning skills 0
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: if u need me to do a long and boring job i can do that i also make lots of money and will grind for the fac
Edit: money maker / grinder
aight we could use a worker or two

wait which realm is it?
[doublepost=1549042130,1549040409][/doublepost]Application
IGN: lordharmy (may be changed to harmy)
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application): Hunter rank
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 84.151,25 muneh
Previous factions and why i left: none/ i got kicked from one 2 seasons ago bc i was being annoying in the purge.
Approximate hours a week: 14-16 abt. 2 per day, can be more or less
Alts(if any): nope
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 5-6, i can build walls, but thats it. (i do have shematica so i can use that)
PvP skills: 7-8
Cannoning skills 3-4, my cannons just dont like blowing up water.
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: your average nerd in highscool, dont have much experience in factions/raiding, but enjoys doing basically anything in MC.

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
wait which realm is it?
[doublepost=1549042130,1549040409][/doublepost]Application
IGN: lordharmy (may be changed to harmy)
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application): Hunter rank
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 84.151,25 muneh
Previous factions and why i left: none/ i got kicked from one 2 seasons ago bc i was being annoying in the purge.
Approximate hours a week: 14-16 abt. 2 per day, can be more or less
Alts(if any): nope
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 5-6, i can build walls, but thats it. (i do have shematica so i can use that)
PvP skills: 7-8
Cannoning skills 3-4, my cannons just dont like blowing up water.
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: your average nerd in highscool, dont have much experience in factions/raiding, but enjoys doing basically anything in MC.
Accepted :) however, we may be disbanding and merging with another faction— but it is not yet confirmed.

IceCreator

Peasant
IGN:IceCreator
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : Titan
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 1.4 mil
Previous factions and why i left: used to play on eldyn about a year ago in some f top factions
Approximate hours a week: depends but avarage like 4/5 hours a day
Alts(if any): not atm
Base defence skills (walls/filters): can do most things, like 8/10
PvP skills: 7
Cannoning skills : 6, can do some hybrids
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: Just joined this server first time in over a year, still have all the knowlege cause not much has changed. Usually good at finding raids and doing koth/nex.

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
IGN:IceCreator
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : Titan
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 1.4 mil
Previous factions and why i left: used to play on eldyn about a year ago in some f top factions
Approximate hours a week: depends but avarage like 4/5 hours a day
Alts(if any): not atm
Base defence skills (walls/filters): can do most things, like 8/10
PvP skills: 7
Cannoning skills : 6, can do some hybrids
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: Just joined this server first time in over a year, still have all the knowlege cause not much has changed. Usually good at finding raids and doing koth/nex.
would have been accepted, but you are already in a faction.

ILiveOnEarth

Citizen
IGN: IPlaySkyblock
Rank/special kits/faction fly Titan rank, fac fly. (2 alts, one with titan and fac fly and one with explorer rank
Balance 87k
Previous factions and why i left: just started
Alts(if any): maddenboys // IBuildOnSkyblock
Base defence skills 7/10
PvP skills: 5/10
Cannoning skills 4.5/10
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: I can build litterally anything (except cannons). Willing to work hard and for a long time on something the faciton needs. I can afk on 3 accounts. working hard to make money.

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
IGN: IPlaySkyblock
Rank/special kits/faction fly Titan rank, fac fly. (2 alts, one with titan and fac fly and one with explorer rank
Balance 87k
Previous factions and why i left: just started
Alts(if any): maddenboys // IBuildOnSkyblock
Base defence skills 7/10
PvP skills: 5/10
Cannoning skills 4.5/10
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: I can build litterally anything (except cannons). Willing to work hard and for a long time on something the faciton needs. I can afk on 3 accounts. working hard to make money.
accepted

Hey guys! This is my first thread, but I've been playing Desteria for about four years.
As the title says, I'm recruiting for a faction with 35.6 million total value, and rising- daFLOPS. Everyone will (obviously) start as a recruit. Discord is not required, just active commitment and loyalty. And, please, don't inside. It's bannable and I've been betrayed too many times :( . Currently, wall/filter building skills are the most needed. Upon joining, you will gain access and build/destroy perms to the member base, and you will get access to the mod and admin bases in time.
Application
IGN: JOHNSDABOSS
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : None
Balance about 50k
Previous factions and why i left: BANANAS just created it today and its very small
Approximate hours a week: 15-25
Alts(if any): Meimie
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 3
PvP skills: 5
Cannoning skills I don't know any names but I used to be really good at them so 6
Additional facts Just an average Minecraft player looking for a faction
Edit: enjoy the colors!
Edit2:we are now stocked up on wall builders! However, we are still recruiting!
PvP skills/money makers are most important now
[doublepost=1546112354,1545783325][/doublepost]We hope to have a strong start on desteria plus!

Hey guys! This is my first thread, but I've been playing Desteria for about four years.
As the title says, I'm recruiting for a faction with 35.6 million total value, and rising- daFLOPS. Everyone will (obviously) start as a recruit. Discord is not required, just active commitment and loyalty. And, please, don't inside. It's bannable and I've been betrayed too many times :( . Currently, wall/filter building skills are the most needed. Upon joining, you will gain access and build/destroy perms to the member base, and you will get access to the mod and admin bases in time.
Application
IGN: (E.G: QuazzyDestroyer)
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : (E.G: Paladin, Overlord, faction fly)
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): (E.G: 1.6 mil)
Previous factions and why i left: (E.G: daFLOPS, daFLOPS, etc.)
Approximate hours a week: (E.G: 15)
Alts(if any): (E.G: tofutheclumsy)
Base defence skills (walls/filters): (E.G: 8)
PvP skills: (E.G: 6)
Cannoning skills (10 being 255 stacker oneshot, 7 being a lein, 5 a basic hybrid and <4 dry cannons) (E.G: 6.5)
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you:
[doublepost=1546112354,1545783325][/doublepost]We hope to have a strong start on desteria plus!
Application
IGN: (E.G: QuazzyDestroyer)
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : (E.G: Paladin, Overlord, faction fly)
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): (E.G: 1.6 mil)
Previous factions and why i left: (E.G: daFLOPS, daFLOPS, etc.)
Approximate hours a week: (E.G: 15)
Alts(if any): (E.G: tofutheclumsy)
Base defence skills (walls/filters): (E.G: 8)
PvP skills: (E.G: 6)
Cannoning skills (10 being 255 stacker oneshot, 7 being a lein, 5 a basic hybrid and <4 dry cannons) (E.G: 6.5)
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you:

darklord

Peasant
IGN: IDiu9U
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 30k
Previous factions and why i left: i got x-ray
Approximate hours a week: 2-3 hours per days
Alts(if any): None
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 7
PvP skills: 4
Cannoning skills: 5
Additional facts: I am good farm builder

Last edited:
IGN: IamSexyAsFk
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : knight rank 2
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 150k
Previous factions and why i left: I got raided and thought that I should maybe join some other faction to start since im still quite new.
Approximate hours a week: 7-8hrs/w
Alts(if any): none
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 4
PvP skills: 6
Additional facts: Im passionate about the game :D

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
IGN: IDiu9U
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 30k
Previous factions and why i left: i got x-ray
Approximate hours a week: 2-3 hours per days
Alts(if any): None
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 7
PvP skills: 4
Additional facts: i love pixelmon <3
accepted. sorry that you got x-rayed! this may help: https://desteria.com/community/threads/how-to-make-a-vault-and-not-make-the-common-mistakes.96694/
[doublepost=1549649027,1549648917][/doublepost]
IGN: IamSexyAsFk
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : knight rank 2
Balance(doesn't really affect the application): 150k
Previous factions and why i left: I got raided and thought that I should maybe join some other faction to start since im still quite new.
Approximate hours a week: 7-8hrs/w
Base defence skills (walls/filters): 4
Additional facts: Im passionate about the game :D
acceoted.

Last edited:

censorbar

Peasant
IGN: CensorBar
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesnt really affect the application) : Rank: Assassin Noob kit and Assassin kit [Also i have paladin armor]
Balance(Doesnt really affect the application): 1k
Previous factions and why i left: I never had a previous faction.
Approximate hours a week: 4-6 hours a day
Alts(if any): I have about 6 well I can get has many as I want
Base defence skills (walls/filters: 8
PvP skills: 5-7
Cannoning skills: 7-8 And if its redstone im pretty good at it
Additional facts: Im really good at making auto farms and I am loyal so I wont do something unless you tell me I dont have to ask.

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
IGN: CensorBar
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesnt really affect the application) : Rank: Assassin Noob kit and Assassin kit [Also i have paladin armor]
Balance(Doesnt really affect the application): 1k
Previous factions and why i left: I never had a previous faction.
Approximate hours a week: 4-6 hours a day
Alts(if any): I have about 6 well I can get has many as I want
Base defence skills (walls/filters: 8
PvP skills: 5-7
Cannoning skills: 7-8 And if its redstone im pretty good at it
Additional facts: Im really good at making auto farms and I am loyal so I wont do something unless you tell me I dont have to ask.
accepted :)

TJU

Peasant
IGN TJU
Rank Mage
Balance 1g(Just ranked up)
Previous faction got booted didn't play enough at the time
Hours a week 10 roughly
Alts none
Base defense working on it
Pvp Idk im alright man
Cannoning 0
Fact- I have 4 spawners in my e chest waiting to be used

Deku

Peasant
IGN: Deku_x_deku
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : legend rank/ overlord kit
Balance(doesn't really affect the application):150k
Previous factions and why i left: last time I played [year ago] I ran Prototype was on f top 5 merged with another clan then reset happened
Approximate hours a week: 10-20
Base defence skills (walls/filters): maybe out of date but regen/sandwalls/ pancake walls experience making 100+ walls
Cannoning skills: 7
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: I was the money guy for the clan also set up spawners ran members base and mod base. I love raiding and pvp but I really love flipping spawerns and loot creates on ah. For example I started play last night again and within 5 hours I have 10 cow 5 blaze and zombies skelly and spider. I also was known for selling ranks. So I guess i would be applying for money maker

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
IGN: Deku_x_deku
Rank/special kits/faction fly (doesn't really affect the application) : legend rank/ overlord kit
Balance(doesn't really affect the application):150k
Previous factions and why i left: last time I played [year ago] I ran Prototype was on f top 5 merged with another clan then reset happened
Approximate hours a week: 10-20
Base defence skills (walls/filters): maybe out of date but regen/sandwalls/ pancake walls experience making 100+ walls
Cannoning skills: 7
Additional facts about what you can bring to the faction/ about you: I was the money guy for the clan also set up spawners ran members base and mod base. I love raiding and pvp but I really love flipping spawerns and loot creates on ah. For example I started play last night again and within 5 hours I have 10 cow 5 blaze and zombies skelly and spider. I also was known for selling ranks. So I guess i would be applying for money maker
Accepted :) we can always use more funds and active players.
[doublepost=1550527827,1550527744][/doublepost]
IGN TJU
Rank Mage
Balance 1g(Just ranked up)
Previous faction got booted didn't play enough at the time
Hours a week 10 roughly
Alts none
Base defense working on it
Pvp Idk im alright man
Cannoning 0
Fact- I have 4 spawners in my e chest waiting to be used
Most likely accepted, depending on WHAT faction you were in. Please state the faction that “booted you” :)

Status
Not open for further replies.