Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Rebels Too OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, on Theos I kinda am getting annoyed on how OP Rebels is.... I mean theres no way to raid them and no way to beat them in pvp cause they always bring more people and more gapples to a fight... :( I think we should make this server a bit more balanced.... Soo yeahh I mean a faction of 30+ people with /fix all and a base that is like 500x500 in the corner is kinda unraidible/unkillable.... Recently 90% of the Bananas quit so now the Power is unbalanced :( If anyone has any ideas on balancing theos Comment below... @Ambushment @TheMuricanYT @Leins @Gapability @TheAverageTea @Bethy @Emecay @Provision @Reabushment

Danteh4501

Overlord
Hey guys, on Theos I kinda am getting annoyed on how OP Rebels is.... I mean theres no way to raid them and no way to beat them in pvp cause they always bring more people and more gapples to a fight... :( I think we should make this server a bit more balanced.... Soo yeahh I mean a faction of 30+ people with /fix all and a base that is like 500x500 in the corner is kinda unraidible/unkillable.... Recently 90% of the Bananas quit so now the Power is unbalanced :( If anyone has any ideas on balancing theos Comment below... @Ambushment @TheMuricanYT @Leins @Gapability @TheAverageTea @Bethy @Emecay @Provision @Reabushment
Get ****ing Good Kid lol :p

Darknight577

Trailblazer
Obviously there is more than 30 people on Theos with /fix all, why not make a second op fac to even it out...

FishTankBoy

Nobility
There really is no way to "balance it out". TheBananas were their only major competition and now that most of us quit, they just sit in pvp all day. One reason I haven't tried to raid them is because of the massive corrupted chunk at their base.

Darknight577

Trailblazer
@Olympic_Pvp Most of the other Gods and Legends on Theos either quit or are 10 year-olds who cant even spell their name..
Well then, just balance it out yourself, either do the honerable thing, and becom op and make an op to stand up against them, and if all else fails, do the unhonerable thing, join then and inside them and ruin the fac untill it disbands

Status
Not open for further replies.