0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

"reach does not work in desteria" - Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganp

Trailblazer
so many reports closed because of this and still
reach is a thing in desteria,so please dont say reach doesnt work in desteria(most of my old reports closed for "reach doesnt work in desteria")
hackers still reach their ass off,im not sure if staff still saying reach doesnt work? and if you do you're just ignorant
we also have this video to prove my point

Last edited:

Aeris

Overlord
Obvious killaura. Reach isn't any more definite when a bot is trying to hit you at however many cps and comboing your ass off.

Ganp

Trailblazer
Obvious killaura. Reach isn't any more definite when a bot is trying to hit you at however many cps and comboing your ass off.
did you see his range? lol reach was involved
[doublepost=1531648011,1531647801][/doublepost]
also,i bet its not reach as well
and killaura is kinda the same as reach,getting insane range

Last edited:

Aeris

Overlord
No, killaura enables the player using it to hit any entities around them within hitting range. Because of it immediately attempting to target entities in range without break, it often maximizes the reach potential (in other words, it just allows them to make the best of hitting you so many times at once at that distance).
Though, that's a general statement for most of your pvp hackers, because there are several types of killauras that function differently. If that were a reported player, they would be banned for killaura, not reach.

August

Crusader
No, killaura enables the player using it to hit any entities around them within hitting range. Because of it immediately attempting to target entities in range without break, it often maximizes the reach potential (in other words, it just allows them to make the best of hitting you so many times at once at that distance).
Though, that's a general statement for most of your pvp hackers, because there are several types of killauras that function differently. If that were a reported player, they would be banned for killaura, not reach.
ok tenebrous!
this is actually reach

desteria needs to stop pretending its the ****ing future of advanced anticheat, i can guarantee regular reach works on this server without fault lmao
[doublepost=1531686388][/doublepost]
rates the rainbow but has an anime profile picture LOL

tyscreeper

Helper
Staff member
Helper
I have heard this a lot from the staff team myself. The sad truth is reach does work on desteria and people should be banned for it but over half the staff team is too worried about false banning someone. Most of them say "it's not reach its just ping etc.

Ganp

Trailblazer
I have heard this a lot from the staff team myself. The sad truth is reach does work on desteria and people should be banned for it but over half the staff team is too worried about false banning someone. Most of them say "it's not reach its just ping etc.
****ing exactly so many of my reports got denied because of "reach does not work in desteria" or "its their ping"
1 question
does it look like ping problems or legit for you?(they denied this report)

Ganp

Trailblazer
uses invalid argument to call me out pointlessly LOL
so reach isnt working on desteria?
****ing ignorants
forget about your anti cheat abilities,these are facts
this guy wasnt lagging
[doublepost=1531689328,1531689194][/doublepost]
The second clip definitely involves reach. First clip is KA and the hits weren't nearly as far as the hits in the second clip.
do you believe second clip got denied with the reason
"reach does not work on desteria"

****ing ignorants
this guy wasnt lagging
[doublepost=1531689328,1531689194][/doublepost]
do you believe second clip got denied with the reason
"reach does not work on desteria"
Lol honestly I don't.

Ganp

Trailblazer
Lol honestly I don't.
facts,it happened
report has been denied and the guy is not banned,even tho i would like to promote the vid and make staff actually do something with the vid
[doublepost=1531689716,1531689629][/doublepost]
uses invalid argument to call me out pointlessly LOL
lmfao i cant believe you ignorants still saying reach doesnt work
facts,hackers all over desteria everyday reaching,using killaura,and bhopping
best anticheat 2018!!
also,dont forget to answer me
is that legit ?

Aeris

Overlord
Wow, you are one aggressive staff member.

Inb4demotion
Does one comment make me aggressive? I really can't get a break here, if I have a stick up my ass then I'm told off for acting robotic by players but if I act even remotely similar to players within the community, I'd never ever hear the end of it.
****ing ignorants
Please tell me when I said that reach doesn't work. I was merely pointing out that the first clip at the very least was using killaura, so whether or not they were using reach was irrelevant and not any easier to prove because of the aforementioned comment.

GuildArts

Backpacker
facts,it happened
report has been denied and the guy is not banned,even tho i would like to promote the vid and make staff actually do something with the vid
[doublepost=1531689716,1531689629][/doublepost]
lmfao i cant believe you ignorants still saying reach doesnt work
facts,hackers all over desteria everyday reaching,using killaura,and bhopping
best anticheat 2018!!
also,dont forget to answer me
is that legit ?
I don't think you have ever fought against an AU, cause AU ping allows for this kind of reach.

Ganp

Trailblazer
Does one comment make me aggressive? I really can't get a break here, if I have a stick up my ass then I'm told off for acting robotic by players but if I act even remotely similar to players within the community, I'd never ever hear the end of it.

Please tell me when I said that reach doesn't work. I was merely pointing out that the first clip at the very least was using killaura, so whether or not they were using reach was irrelevant and not any easier to prove because of the aforementioned comment.
im talking about all the staff,you all been told that reach isnt working on desteria,facts?

Aeris

Overlord
im talking about all the staff,you all been told that reach isnt working on desteria,facts?
I have never been told my a moderator, admin, manager, etc. that "reach doesn't work on Desteria," if that is your question, but I don't really ask about those things. That's probably the furthest thing from the minds of staff members that don't even actively moderate players for the use of a hacked client anyways. What I've stated so far is only brief bits of knowledge that I picked up from my time in the reviewer team while it was still around, so I wouldn't say that the staff team as a whole supports that idea (nor do I believe that reach is totally impossible on Desteria, just highly unlikely in most cases and/or difficult to truly prove its use).

August

Crusader
I have never been told my a moderator, admin, manager, etc. that "reach doesn't work on Desteria," if that is your question, but I don't really ask about those things. That's probably the furthest thing from the minds of staff members that don't even actively moderate players for the use of a hacked client anyways. What I've stated so far is only brief bits of knowledge that I picked up from my time in the reviewer team while it was still around, so I wouldn't say that the staff team as a whole supports that idea (nor do I believe that reach is totally impossible on Desteria, just highly unlikely in most cases and/or difficult to truly prove its use).
rates rainbow bc u don’t agree LOL
garbage staff

Status
Not open for further replies.