Citizen
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: SuicidalPlumber
  • Realm or Service: Besen,
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Raiding
  • Description:
    I wanna suggest banning some cannons, 5 second and a cannon that shoots 5000 blocks to be exact. There's been a cannon lately that has raided just about every faction on Besen from 5000 blocks away, I'm only writing this thread as my faction was raided today and we had no idea until they where already halve way through our walls. There was no way we where going to be able to save our base as it was also shooting at least 3 times a minute. We had no chance of being able to patch or anything, we were expecting to be raided as we where defending most of the day from smaller cannons, which was alright as it made it fun to PvP and try to counter, but when you can't even see it coming it just doesn't make factions fun, whats the point of spending endless hours on building walls, trenches etc for it to be raided in 10 minutes and you lose everything. My whole faction is ready to quit because we don't want to spend hours each day trying to get our base set for it to be gone in 10 minutes.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    I suggest banning them certain cannons and possibly make a smaller limit on buffer claims to make factions fun again, otherwise i believe a lot of people will leave.
  • Image/Video (Link):
    N/A at the moment but may be able to get a video of the cannon.

storm0chaser

Backpacker
It's called you don't be stupid and check your walls lmao. I want 15k cannons. and better ap's lmao. Its also funny af.

PVP_King2000

Citizen
It's called you don't be stupid and check your walls lmao. I want 15k cannons. and better ap's lmao. Its also funny af.
Be stupid? We where on our walls all day, then got in a 5 minute sesh of PvP and when we went back to the walls they where just about all split. How the **** is that fun?

Bradyy

Backpacker
Just to add onto this, we were raided by this cannon before and we didn't pay attention to it as much as it was built right beside the base but we got raided a few days later again by the same cannon but over 5000 blocks away and 100-200 chunks. I'm not worried about my base specifically but all the competition will die down if a cannon like this stays to exist. It has raided all the f top factions in less then a week. People used to have 300mil but now the highest is 30mil. I think a rule should be added on how far a cannon can be built or at least how far a cannon can shoot, I'm sure the staff can find a way to make a rule that doesn't ruin raiding but also doesn't make it useless to build walls.

As of this moment with this cannon it takes 19 minutes to raid a max wall base. 19 minutes after hours of genning walls. 19 minutes. 19 minutes. (Because it shoots every 5 seconds and goes threw a wall (or walls) every shot)

What makes it worse is that you can do this from 5000 blocks away.

I just don't want all the competition to die down ;)

I care less about me getting raided I still **** everyone down.

It also ruins all the fun for the factions if you cant step away from your base for 30 minutes to go pvp and then you come back to your base split.

There needs to be a new defense or a counter or something to delay these type of cannons.

Last edited:

PVP_King2000

Citizen
Just to add onto this, we were raided by this cannon before and we didn't pay attention to it as much as it was built right beside the base but we got raided a few days later again by the same cannon but over 5000 blocks away and 100-200 chunks. I'm not worried about my base specifically but all the competition will die down if a cannon like this stays to exist. It has raided all the f top factions in less then a week. People used to have 300mil but now the highest is 30mil. I think a rule should be added on how far a cannon can be built or at least how far a cannon can shoot, I'm sure staff will find a way to make a rule that doesn't ruin raiding but also doesn't make it useless to build walls.

As of this moment with this cannon it takes 19 minutes to raid a max wall base. 19 minutes after hours of genning walls. 19 minutes. 19 minutes. (Because it shoots every 5 seconds and goes threw a wall every shot)

What makes it worse is that you can do this from 5000 blocks away.

I just don't want all the competition to die down ;)

I care less about me getting raided I still **** everyone down.

It also ruins all the fun for the factions if you cant step away from your base for 30 minutes to go pvp and then you come back to your base split.

There needs to be a new defense or a counter or something to delay these type of cannons.
Thank you!! Like you said I couldn't care less about my base being raid as long as I may have a chance to defend it after hours and hours of building it

StormerSage

Crusader
Wait, this is a thing now?

You could just be chillin' in your base, someone pushes a button 5000 blocks away, and

BAM! Just Monika'd.

Without you ever seeing the cannon or the raiders. Since I don't play anymore, to be honest I'm glad this cannon is a thing, this is so peak factions and I love it.

I wanna see this cannon in action. Hell, I wanna see someone flex by building that cannon on their own base and using it to raid another base (most probable on the edge of the world).

What will those crazy cannonistas think up next, a cannon that shoots so fast the TNT phases through the walls and just internally wrecks the base? :p

Abide

Citizen
What will those crazy cannonistas think up next, a cannon that shoots so fast the TNT phases through the walls and just internally wrecks the base? :p
Already exists to an extent and now people use cannons that create L shapes in the walls and such. People are getting creative!

StormerSage

Crusader
Already exists to an extent and now people use cannons that create L shapes in the walls and such. People are getting creative!
Think I remember someone showing me cannons that nuke Ls, combs, and even ****s into walls.

The year is 20XX. There are buckets that print an entire 160 wall base and cannons that eat an entire 160 wall base. Factions boils down to a glorified game of hide and seek and the main "defense strat" is going out and hunting down the people looking for bases, 'cause if you get found, your base goes boom in minutes.

Bases are entirely made out of spawners, including the walls, and f top is determined on the last day of the world, because someone managed to not get found by the time the world ended. Maps are incredibly short for this reason, some lasting a matter of days. Missing a single hour of AFK time causes players to declare the map "not worth playing," chargeback their $3,000 ranks, and move on to the next server of the week that's TOTALLY gonna have players day one guys! Right? Guys? Please join my server and give me money!

The hackers have gotten so good that the FBI has drafted them as agents to combat cyberterrorism. Even still, reports have come in of said hackers raiding other players' bases IRL because, and I quote, "ur bad kid"

Minecraft 1.999.69.OMGWTFBBQ1337.3 came out the other day, players are flying on dragons in full immersive VR while factions players are STILL playing 1.8. Guess clicking fast really does beat being able to actually swing your sword.

At least Fortnite finally died.