JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

RaidAlerts duping exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halogen

Helper
Staff member
Helper
nutty; imagine spending your college tuition on og minecraft names.
Fr. This dude got some buns ass names for dropping $250-300 on each of them. Best one he's got is Support and that's a shared account L O L. Just real sad to see the RaidAlerts faction could have more than likely duped this map. No way into getting a dub of zombie spawners without an unfair advantage. $ad

Bowzza

Citizen
you realise you guys had about 3500 zombies in your base 4 weeks in and that isa dub and that empire have been playing for 3 weeks and had almost 2k

M9

Explorer
Lmao? I've got 1.4k in my PayPal and I've never spent more than 100 on a name don't @ me.
[doublepost=1551568664,1551568623][/doublepost]Also you must be some desperate sad ****s stalking me but if I would stalk someone it would be called doxing :?

Venoms

Crusader
Lmao? I've got 1.4k in my PayPal and I've never spent more than 100 on a name don't @ me.
[doublepost=1551568664,1551568623][/doublepost]Also you must be some desperate sad ****s stalking me but if I would stalk someone it would be called doxing :?
If you're atleast 16 and only have 1.4k you shouldn't spend your entire life on mc, try getting a job, gonna be funny when you have to go into the workforce, keep spending all your money on MC and og names lmao

M9

Explorer
If you're atleast 16 and only have 1.4k you shouldn't spend your entire life on mc, try getting a job, gonna be funny when you have to go into the workforce, keep spending all your money on MC and og names lmao
I haven't spent a single penny of "real" money on the game. And ontop of that I specified in my PayPal lmao, +++ I don't need to get a job as I'm in full time studying and either way it wouldn't be worth it with the pay anyway.

Venoms

Crusader
I haven't spent a single penny of "real" money on the game. And ontop of that I specified in my PayPal lmao, +++ I don't need to get a job as I'm in full time studying and either way it wouldn't be worth it with the pay anyway.
Studying full time to be what? get at most like 80k a year and be a slave to the system lol bum

M9

Explorer
Studying full time to be what? get at most like 80k a year and be a slave to the system lol bum
Not like your doing anything impressive with your life, you sit at home and waste hours you ugly fat **** lmao.

doggo

Trailblazer
There really isn't enough Proof that he IS Duping.
[doublepost=1551577006,1551576968][/doublepost]
Once again, really ISN'T enough Proof that he used a Dupe!
[doublepost=1551577040][/doublepost]
Provide more Proof if Possible
brain scanner: no brain
[doublepost=1551585098][/doublepost]
Not like your doing anything impressive with your life, you sit at home and waste hours you ugly fat **** lmao.
Judging by the incorrect usage of 'your,' you're going to community college lol.

Ace

Crusader
Where’s the proof? :eek:
you realise you guys had about 3500 zombies in your base 4 weeks in and that isa dub and that empire have been playing for 3 weeks and had almost 2k
small d!ck energy

Halogen

Helper
Staff member
Helper
There really isn't enough Proof that he IS Duping.
[doublepost=1551577006,1551576968][/doublepost]
Once again, really ISN'T enough Proof that he used a Dupe!
[doublepost=1551577040][/doublepost]
Provide more Proof if Possible
Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.