• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLemon

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Greetings Desterians!

As Season 2 approaches, we're running various polls to make sure our most anticipated reset is the best it can be!

This poll is for all realms.

Should we enable regen walls?
Now that cannons work flawlessly, I'm giving the community a poll for enabling regen walls.

This will mean that lava sources will no longer be destroyed by explosions, allowing automatic regenerating walls to work. If you haven't used them before, here is an example video found on youtube:

NOTE: If the majority vote is YES, new items to assist with regen wall filling will be added (such as a lava bucket which can hold a large number of sources)

-----

The poll will remain open for 5 days. Poll results might not reflect our final decision. Buffing votes is not permitted.

Thanks,
- Alex (iLemon) :)

DrOhcysp

Explorer
Yes they should be enabled. Its high time people here start to learn how to be better cannoners. Many other servers have them enabled and people have figured out how to bust all types.

goin

Backpacker
Yes they should be enabled. Its high time people here start to learn how to be better cannoners. Many other servers have them enabled and people have figured out how to bust all types.
pls dont do this, you're the local snowballz dealer.

HarpMiner

Backpacker
Personally, I believe that regen walls should be enabled with unlimited uses. HOWEVER, they should have a nerfed rts (Random Tick Speed) so they will regen after maybe 5-20 minutes. Though the staff might come up with something better.

DrOhcysp

Explorer
pls dont do this, you're the local snowballz dealer.
lol true..too easy to bust walls though.. lets have a challenge
[doublepost=1552789835,1552789743][/doublepost]even if they arent enabled at least keep lava flow.. certain regens still work reguardless

blorbin

Crusader
A while ago I was thinking re-enabling printer at the cost of also re-enabling regen walls (on besen only) - the one person I asked about it didn't seem to like that idea. Just a thought, though.

Divertido

Explorer
oh god no please
[doublepost=1552801905,1552801863][/doublepost]
A while ago I was thinking re-enabling printer at the cost of also re-enabling regen walls (on besen only) - the one person I asked about it didn't seem to like that idea. Just a thought, though.
this is the only way you should implement regens
even for small ass raids, if they got regen the cannons would probably need to be bigger so

Jnf

Crusader
With how good cannons are right now with no rules about the time the cannons can be regen walls need to be added or something done to the cannon rules/plugin added

Resurectionn

Backpacker
Lol please no cobble monsters. I'm assuming this means it would enable lava flow so please don't. If lava flow isn't enabled however, I'd agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.