Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

POLL BY THE COMMUNITY (Pirates)

Should pirates be allowed to be on f top on multiple realms? (OR ANY FACTION)

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

Narwhalogy

Crusader
I think it’s unreasonably unfair that pirates have (apparently) been denied the permission to be f top on multiple realms

This shows incompetence of the fact that if said faction is good enough to win the actual competitive realm then they should be given equal opportunity on another realm
This creates
  1. more competition on the realms
  2. incentive for factions to try harder if they want to beat out pirates or any faction in general
More competition = more players
If you see anything for iLemon’s side for the denial of multiple winnings please comment down his reasoning or your supporting reasoning for him below so I can possibly understand better!

I turned off display votes publically so you can’t get flamed! Please vote and comment down below thanks!!

Institutes

Citizen
Eventually if pirates do manage to steamroll all realms there's gonna be 0 point for other factions (who want to play for ftop buycraft/paypal) to play. You'll end up sitting on over 1k buycraft for any map where there's the most comp. Personally i don't see the fun in playing against a faction with such a headstart, clearly also showing in game when you all of a sudden get knocked 25 blocks off your walls because absolutely E V E R Y O N E have kb 4 sticks. Eventually it'd be the same on all of the other realms

Institutes

Citizen
Just to clarify, i definitely get why pirates wants to play for ftop on multiple servers, but after seeing them spend what? 600 bucks plus? on drego's map 2 killing the comp entirely considering they had unlimited money/tokens/semtexes/absolutely everything it's just unfun to play for other people whom wants to play competitively

The only reason for this poll and that is due to how much stuff that give you lead on ftop faction value on store, we dont really spend much either in start

Impinge

Peasant
I don’t think this should be directed at Pirates but rather a universal rule. No faction should be able to win ftop on multiple realms.

Institutes

Citizen
I don’t think this should be directed at Pirates but rather a universal rule. No faction should be able to win ftop on multiple realms.
pretty sure that is how it's supposed to be aswell, pirates are just the first faction whom have done this, which means they're the first faction the rule gets enforced towards

The problem is that pirates are the only max competitive faction so far, making it easier for us to claim in ranks due none fight back mostly

Institutes

Citizen
The problem is that pirates are the only max competitive faction so far, making it easier for us to claim in ranks due none fight back mostly
The thing that makes it easy is the massive ammount of buycraft pirates can claim, nobody wants to join a semicomp realm and spit 500 dollars at it for a chance to win it back

The thing that makes it easy is the massive ammount of buycraft pirates can claim, nobody wants to join a semicomp realm and spit 500 dollars at it for a chance to win it back
We bought like 10 to 15 maycrate or something. That needs a nerf, but the prob was mostly when tnt was enabled none defended their bases, we outnumbered every faction, and all just gave up making it easy to raid. Many people had money to raid us or defend but they didnt bother, in our raid videos did you guys see any people fighting us about?

Institutes

Citizen
We bought like 10 to 15 maycrate or something. That needs a nerf, but the prob was mostly when tnt was enabled none defended their bases, we outnumbered every faction, and all just gave up making it easy to raid. Many people had money to raid us or defend but they didnt bother, in our raid videos did you guys see any people fighting us about?
every single member of your faction had a kb4 stick when you raided us, idk how that comes out to 10-15, but yeah thats besides the point. Totally agree with ryan that you can't make a server that isn't highly competitive (like vanity, ostia. Heavy hitter servers with well established, big, competitive factions)
Or you can, but eventually factions wont even manage to get buycraft as factions like pirates can keep racking up buycraft and eventually buy (if monthlies dont get nerfed) 1k highend spawners on SOTW

Institutes

Citizen
To put it into perspective, does it seem "fair" for other players when a faction could've (if a plan was made) that ONE faction, wins close to 3/4th of the entire payout (and all of paypal)

To put it into perspective, does it seem "fair" for other players when a faction could've (if a plan was made) that ONE faction, wins close to 3/4th of the entire payout (and all of paypal)
first of do you know how many hours our faction use on daily basis? and how active we are? also knockback should be limited to knockback 3 and maybe add so bows can deal more dmg on hit, like add bow mcmmo back or something

Institutes

Citizen
first of do you know how many hours our faction use on daily basis? and how active we are? also knockback should be limited to knockback 3 and maybe add so bows can deal more dmg on hit, like add bow mcmmo back or something
Do you even get the perspective of what i'm saying? Im not trying to start some ****show of a trashtalking from the devillish hell, but the whole point is, no faction is going to join desteria, nor drego, because your faction is so well established, people specifically apply to join pirates because they know their chances of winning are so high. The ammount of time you spend is obsolete when we're talking about the whole scenario of bulking up hundreds of dollars worth of buycraft, so if you where to ever get "real competition" and that faction was willing to pay to get to the same ammount of stuff you guys had, you could just spit another 1k or some stupid ammount of buycraft in the bucket

Besides from that there's the whole fact that everyone is trynna renrez it to ftop as yaky succeeded quite heavily with doing that last map

Institutes

Citizen
From a business standpoint Alex's decision certainly makes sense. Hell if i didn't get any buycraft i wouldn't even play map 3

From a business standpoint Alex's decision certainly makes sense. Hell if i didn't get any buycraft i wouldn't even play map 3
factions isnt just about farming money but mostly about raiding, if any factions who got many active people challenge us they got a chance. The only prob now is that the buycraft store need to remove spawners and rather have crates for only chance for getting spawners. Also many people want to join, but we pretty much dont let anymore in due we are pretty much full

like if we think about it we dominate drego because we focus it, most people want drego due to you get paypal, but like comeon none try raid us even

D

Deleted member 39597

Heres one deffensive arguement to the p2w aspect. When grace was over all of the top factions had enough money to raid 4 factions plus. Zenix had like 350 mil, ipadoutpost (glock) 110 mil. P2w has no effect on the raiding or defending. P2w would mean us beating you by barely showing a presence on the battle field. In this scenario we split literally everyone. Idk how its justifiable saying we're p2w when we simply just split everyone.

LewisYoYoYo

Backpacker
Personally, if pirates played on the realm I play on, for instance caden, and 2 days after Grace period ends they have 30 people on and force raid me, I wouldn't be happy. 9 days of hard work and money spent down the drain because they have more skill than the 4 realms best put together.
Now I do agree that if you are good enough you should be able to win multiple ftops in different realms but In which case there is no fun for other players which is the whole point of players factions to begin with (atleast in A,B,C realms).
If they could play all 4 realms auren and caden ftop factions would no longer play. That is why i agree with the decision to deny pirates the opportunity to win ftop on multiple realms.
Keep in mind this doesn't stop pirates from playing multiple realms this just stops them from being ftop 1,2,3 on more than 1 realm.