0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Pirates...

Cansky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Content Team
All I have to say is. Everyone knows umay plays on a mac. If he's not on a mac then you dont have to worry about it. And redskin has been around for ages
I’ve ssed him before. He’s not on a MAC.

Cansky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Content Team
Regardless of what argument we’re having now I think no conclusion has been reached regarding accusations towards “biased screensharing” which was one of the first points I believe.

LegendsAwoken

Formerly 'MormonKidFTW'
Regardless of what argument we’re having now I think no conclusion has been reached regarding accusations towards “biased screensharing” which was one of the first points I believe.
Pirates gets SS'd a lot cause they hack a lot simple

OfficialMod

Backpacker
I know for a fact every single one of them cheats except tyscreeper and childish and possibly one other. I have this confirmed by 3 people in their fac who r my bois. I stopped reading after you said that. Also take into fact so many of them are being banned LOL. They all got vape.

Ryan

Crusader
I know for a fact every single one of them cheats except tyscreeper and childish and possibly one other. I have this confirmed by 3 people in their fac who r my bois. I stopped reading after you said that. Also take into fact so many of them are being banned LOL. They all got vape.
No ones been ssed in pirates and caught with cheats, but you know chat all the **** u like:

Coe

Backpacker
you caught me

MCBeta

Trailblazer
In all honesty. Desteria doesnt need the chokehold that pirates bring to and surround the server with. Pirates has several members who have been pointed out already to be confirmed with using RaidAlerts and cheating in general as well as having a history or Ddos'ing and Doxing anyone or any faction that attempted to oppose them.

While some can say that they do bring a level of competitiveness to the server, its not a healthy kind. There is no general respect to the server or the community for that matter the very logic behind Pirates is they show up, mow whoever they please off of F top, and then proceed to just ruin the server eco further by hoarding the spawners (Like we saw them do on Besen WHILE Drego map was still going on) and if someone attempted to point this out Pirates would simply depo the spawners and other value items to the Ally faction that they had on the realm.

Normally I myself would see no kind of issue with their playstyle as it does involve cash and prizes, as well as this, is factions ffs, of course, its going to be competitive (Which tends to drive people/players to go to whatever lengths in order to secure it). But pirates have definitely stepped out of the boundaries and broken several rules and do need to be held accountable and "reigned in" / removed from the server.

Ryan

Crusader
In all honesty. Desteria doesnt need the chokehold that pirates bring to and surround the server with. Pirates has several members who have been pointed out already to be confirmed with using RaidAlerts and cheating in general as well as having a history or Ddos'ing and Doxing anyone or any faction that attempted to oppose them.

While some can say that they do bring a level of competitiveness to the server, its not a healthy kind. There is no general respect to the server or the community for that matter the very logic behind Pirates is they show up, mow whoever they please off of F top, and then proceed to just ruin the server eco further by hoarding the spawners (Like we saw them do on Besen WHILE Drego map was still going on) and if someone attempted to point this out Pirates would simply depo the spawners and other value items to the Ally faction that they had on the realm.

Normally I myself would see no kind of issue with their playstyle as it does involve cash and prizes, as well as this, is factions ffs, of course, its going to be competitive (Which tends to drive people/players to go to whatever lengths in order to secure it). But pirates have definitely stepped out of the boundaries and broken several rules and do need to be held accountable and "reigned in" / removed from the server.
All I can say is you have the complete wrong impression of us, not sure where or who you got taught these lie from but clearly they are not true as we would be long gone // banned. Often the faction calling us out for cheats, raid alerts, ddosing, doxing ect are the ones creating the problem and normally are the people who tend to do these things. Pirates are hardly toxic and if they are its due to someone false accusing us with no proof provided like always. Please come back to this thread with some proof to all these accusations, im actually sick to death of all these false accusations when no proof is EVER provided. At the end of the day you can keep being fed false information about us or actually play and see that we are not even toxic and are simply just playing the game....

MCBeta

Trailblazer
All I can say is you have the complete wrong impression of us, not sure where or who you got taught these lie from but clearly they are not true as we would be long gone // banned. Often the faction calling us out for cheats, raid alerts, ddosing, doxing ect are the ones creating the problem and normally are the people who tend to do these things. Pirates are hardly toxic and if they are its due to someone false accusing us with no proof provided like always. Please come back to this thread with some proof to all these accusations, im actually sick to death of all these false accusations when no proof is EVER provided. At the end of the day you can keep being fed false information about us or actually play and see that we are not even toxic and are simply just playing the game....
Fun fact actually ryan you had some little **** YT from before (Think around 10.0 was the right time frame.) who in discord voice chat not only admitted to being a part of pirates but was talking **** / gloating about having DB's and personal info on alot of the community for desteria so dont sit there acting like you are the victim and your faction isnt toxic in the slightest.

Deters was also found to be using RaidAlerts during his time with his own faction which again you cant deny he wasnt doing because staff already issued a investigation into him and found him to be using the hack client. As far as him being toxic goes hm lets see.

Dont think I need to explain further regarding him...

You have staff confirming your team of using and abusing alts and evading bans with them so thats another tidbit of proof.

You have the entire server up in arms because of all the **** you guys have done/caused to the server so you cannot say you guys are being falsely accused when the entire server is up against you just about...

Quick Edit note to this as well...

Yes you got some non toxic players who just look to have some fun but newsflash they didnt sit there and use fear tactics such as releasing of personal information as a means of playing the damn game ryan. You and your faction have plenty of evidence "false or not" against you all that support you guys being removed from the server as a whole... You dont have nor will you ever have a defense to say that.

1. You all are not toxic.
2. We dont cheat.
3. We dont abuse.

MCBeta

Trailblazer

Not counted as "playing the game" when you release peoples information. Thats a federal crime and more at that point you little ****.

Ryan

Crusader

Not counted as "playing the game" when you release peoples information. Thats a federal crime and more at that point you little ****.
No one in pirates has been involved in any personal data releases at all. People join our discord with irl profile pictures of our members and peoples full names, and we have been doxed at multiple occasions but not once retaliated.

Also some ‘kid’ claiming to be in pirates was more than likely never in pirates. Also Pirates was not a thing in 10.0 so you are just talking more **** now.

MCBeta

Trailblazer
No one in pirates has been involved in any personal data releases at all. People join our discord with irl profile pictures of our members and peoples full names, and we have been doxed at multiple occasions but not once retaliated.

Also some ‘kid’ claiming to be in pirates was more than likely never in pirates. Also Pirates was not a thing in 10.0 so you are just talking more **** now.
And I find that very hard to believe considering much like the incident between deters and staff confirmed he was using raid alerts they also investigated your members after having several players come forth with screenshots and logs of you all threatening to hit them offline...

It was a faction you or one of your members was an owner of so, therefore, it is counted as the same damn thing Ryan.

You cannot defend **** fact of the matter is the server wants you and your toxic faction mates offline or at least off the server. You all are the first faction to have had several threads, reports, etc brought up against you all because of the **** you idiots have done.

You cannot say anything else.

Ryan

Crusader
And I find that very hard to believe considering much like the incident between deters and staff confirmed he was using raid alerts they also investigated your members after having several players come forth with screenshots and logs of you all threatening to hit them offline...

It was a faction you or one of your members was an owner of so, therefore, it is counted as the same damn thing Ryan.

You cannot defend **** fact of the matter is the server wants you and your toxic faction mates offline or at least off the server. You all are the first faction to have had several threads, reports, etc brought up against you all because of the **** you idiots have done.

Again if you had any proof of these accusations its would be plastered everywhere,however what you say is simply not the truth and you are delusional.

RedPeriz

Peasant

‘Staff confirmed deters was using raidalerts’? When LOL i dont see any bans for raidalerts, his fac name was literally raidalerts

OfficialMod

Backpacker
Im confused. Why do you screech at your members if walls aren't checked after 30 mins or somewhere around that time? When nobody responds to the raid alert bot. thats i l l e g a l