Age- 16

Which Realm Have You Previously Played On?- Besen, Idris

Previous Factions?- Immortals, Den

In Game Rank (May Affect Chances)- Paladin

Do You Have Faction Fly- Nope

Time Zone/ Country- CST

PvP Skills Out of 10- 5 or 6

Raiding Skills Out of 10- 2

Base Building Skills Out of 10- 7 (Do more decor)

How Active are You?(Crucial) - I'm quite active when motivated or have something to do. I generally can hop on for atleast 4 or 5 hours and more on weekends and upcoming summer

Do You Have Discord - Yes/No (Crucial)- Yes

Working Mic?- Yes

Leave your discord- Let_It_Snow_ #2846

Why would you like to join?- Honestly I want to experience being in a major faction and I get bored pretty easily. I'm generally a solo player but I just don't have anything to do. I'm happy to do tedious tasks and really anything if it helps. I suppose I just like having something to do.

Do you have schematic mod downloaded?- I have it however don't often use it

How long have you been playing?: I have taken a lot of breaks over time but since Idris days which I believe was since 2014

Thanks For Considering!
=============================================================================

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Hello, just like my forum name, my IGN is Namurox. I'm 21 years old and have played on Adrom, Sepre, Bestile and other realms that I can't think of. One of my bigger factions that I was a part of was GooLagoon, however I've been in multiple factions and have never backstabbed my comrades. I'm a Titan on this realm and have other ranks on the other realms. I live in Texas and my timezone is CST. I don't currently have faction fly but can probably attain it if required. My skills are a bit outdated so I wouldn't give myself higher than a five in any of the categories, I'll be fairly active. Im a full time student with a part-time job so I'll try my best to be active. Regardless I plan on playing at least once a day. I do have discord, and my mic is installed in my laptop so it isn't great. I'll dm my discord if further action is needed, and I've played collectively for about three years.

Thanks for consideration:) -nam
Can confirm this mans is a sexy ****ing nerd. Would smash 10/10. Should let him join.

Moonwalk

Citizen
Minecraft IGN: Moonwalk_
Time Zone/Country: UTC-4 / EDT / Canada
In Game Rank: Titan, Overlord, A few kits + Fly
Schematic Mod: I can get it.
Discord: Yes / Mic works / Moonwalk_#5699
Activity: I can usually hop online any time after 3:00 pm, until around 11:00 pm. Exam season is coming up soon, so I won't be able to come online as much as I'de like to for a week or so, but I could still play four to five hours if needed daily.

How long have you been playing: I've played since very late 3.0 / early 4.0. I've played on and off for a while now but I'de like to get back into it.
Previous IGNs: Darkendshard2, MrFloob, Moonwalk_, Egggz, Yung_Egggz, Vincinity
Previous Realms: (4.0) Eldyn, (5.0) Drego, Krynn
Previous Factions: Personal factions & Legendary

PvP Skills Out of 10: 6 - 8. Took a break from Minecraft so I'm a little rusty.
Raiding Skills Out of 10: 4. I'm not very confident in making cannons, but I can assist in PvP.
Base Building Skills Out of 10: 9. I can gen walls, I'm not afraid of wall slaving, and I consider myself to be a fairly good base designer.

Why would you like to join: I'de like to join Pirates since I'm looking for a fun and active faction. A lot of the smaller factions I've joined in the past had a problem with active members, and so I'm hoping Pirates would be different.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Coe

Backpacker
Minecraft IGN: Moonwalk_
Time Zone/Country: UTC-4 / EDT / Canada
In Game Rank: Titan, Overlord, A few kits + Fly
Schematic Mod: I can get it.
Discord: Yes / Mic works / Moonwalk_#5699
Activity: I can usually hop online any time after 3:00 pm, until around 11:00 pm. Exam season is coming up soon, so I won't be able to come online as much as I'de like to for a week or so, but I could still play four to five hours if needed daily.

How long have you been playing: I've played since very late 3.0 / early 4.0. I've played on and off for a while now but I'de like to get back into it.
Previous IGNs: Darkendshard2, MrFloob, Moonwalk_, Egggz, Yung_Egggz, Vincinity
Previous Realms: (4.0) Eldyn, (5.0) Drego, Krynn
Previous Factions: Personal factions & Legendary

PvP Skills Out of 10: 6 - 8. Took a break from Minecraft so I'm a little rusty.
Raiding Skills Out of 10: 4. I'm not very confident in making cannons, but I can assist in PvP.
Base Building Skills Out of 10: 9. I can gen walls, I'm not afraid of wall slaving, and I consider myself to be a fairly good base designer.

Why would you like to join: I'de like to join Pirates since I'm looking for a fun and active faction. A lot of the smaller factions I've joined in the past had a problem with active members, and so I'm hoping Pirates would be different.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Thank you for wasting my time

partnu

Peasant
Minecraft IGN- partnu

Previous IGNs- untrap, szve

Age- 19

Which Realm Have You Previously Played On?- Kraus, Theos, Besen, Drego

Previous Factions?- SpecialOps(4.0), Eternity(5.0), Stain(5.0), Envy(7.0)

In Game Rank (May Affect Chances)- Titan

Do You Have Faction Fly- yep

Time Zone/ Country- PST / NA

PvP Skills Out of 10- 10

Raiding Skills Out of 10- 8

Base Building Skills Out of 10- 10

How Active are You?(Crucial)- very, if im home, im on

Do You Have Discord - Yes/No (Crucial)- yep

Working Mic?- yep

Leave your discord- partnu#3136

Why would you like to join?- seen ya'll fun a successful fac for multiple maps, lookin for something stable. not to mention ive got no more members now that they play hcf. just need a team tbh

Do you have schematic mod downloaded?- yep

How long have you been playing?: mc 6 years, desteria probably like 4 on and off

Last edited: