Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Pirates & Farmers Raiding Defiance.

Syntrafice

Nobility
My statement regarding you attempting to e-date Mamasitathegoat is not incorrect. I had it fact checked by an anonymous source. It's factual.

Never e-dated. You're making up fabricated tales because I triggered you with how sophisticated and eloquent my responses were. You're like 6 years older than me yet I am still more sophisticated and make more money than you. Checkmate. Nail in the coffin. stay (upset)

Makes £18 a month. Checkmate, nail in the coffin.

Not even enough money to get the mullet trimmed once a month.

Syntrafice

Nobility
Social-blade is inaccurate. Plus I don't make money from YouTube directly. I make it from partnerships
View attachment 29692
Payed almost 3k in around 3 weeks from ONE partnership out of the many partnerships I have. (stay broke) (work a real job and make less money than me)
I know from (factual) sources that your Social Blade is the only money you make. That's true, not incorrect, it has been confirmed.

Meanwhile, I make over £4,000 a month from my partnerships. It's okay that you're jealous of me bud (you are broke).

Childish

Overlord
I know from (factual) sources that your Social Blade is the only money you make. That's true, not incorrect, it has been confirmed.

Meanwhile, I make over £4,000 a month from my partnerships. It's okay that you're jealous of me bud (you are broke).
It's okay man. Maybe one day when i'm a billionaire, I might consider putting money in your cup when I pass by you on the streets.

Zenix

Trailblazer
zzz claiming to be a billionaire but edates LAWL kikalooski bud dominates this whole map while you truced over 50+ people such a **** faction we split every single one of you and your factions only reason you guys stood a chance this map is because how broke that you can just use cactus all map and that you can obby spawners so it was no point is raiding you

Zenix

Trailblazer
honestly next map it’s going to be a completely different story I mean we are going to dominate the whole map like we did on Besen and Drego until you guys had to get kids on from other servers to raid us(got kids from PayPal, spook, and Abyza to attempt LAWL) such a horrible faction only thing saving you kids are rules and the economy not being COMP eco which is all most likely going to be changed

Childish

Overlord
zzz claiming to be a billionaire but edates LAWL kikalooski bud dominates this whole map while you truced over 50+ people such a **** faction we split every single one of you and your factions only reason you guys stood a chance this map is because how broke that you can just use cactus all map and that you can obby spawners so it was no point is raiding you
honestly next map it’s going to be a completely different story I mean we are going to dominate the whole map like we did on Besen and Drego until you guys had to get kids on from other servers to raid us(got kids from PayPal, spook, and Abyza to attempt LAWL) such a horrible faction only thing saving you kids are rules and the economy not being COMP eco which is all most likely going to be changed
How mad are you? Get split 6 times. We actually utterly destroyed your morale to the point where you just stopped defending and let us raid you the last few times. Hows it like at #8? Keep making excuses on why we split your base
Go sleep in a call with more egirls

Zenix

Trailblazer
How mad are you? Get split 6 times. We actually utterly destroyed your morale to the point where you just stopped defending and let us raid you the last few times. Hows it like at #8? Keep making excuses on why we split your base
Go sleep in a call with more egirls
zzz edating kika zzz not good at factions thinks hes good but is so **** we didnt even defend any of the raids until you were 100+ walls in

Childish

Overlord
zzz edating kika zzz not good at factions thinks hes good but is so **** we didnt even defend any of the raids until you were 100+ walls in
Never edated. I'm literally the best at factions. You keep making excuses but in reality, we simply outplayed your faction. You also tried to get nudes off of multiple underage e-girls so you're sus af. Keep crying that you lost the map when the odds were stacked in your favor

Lb23kh

Citizen
Reminder everyone it took illegal cannon claims for 3 straight raids, an auto cannon, them patching in wilderness and 2 merged factions to raid us! Lb still the best btw :)

Childish

Overlord
Reminder everyone it took illegal cannon claims for 3 straight raids, an auto cannon, them patching in wilderness and 2 merged factions to raid us! Lb still the best btw :)
Reminder that Defiance insided Pirates and still got over-taken on factions top, then attempted to raid Pirates with their last 100mill and had 16 people against our 5 people yet only dropped them 5 million. Oh yeah! and they were truced to almost every power faction! :O

Edit: They also had their walls roll backed and were compensated with 70 mill even though there was no evidence that we used an auto

Venoms

Crusader
Excuse me but its come to my attention that you have been asking for the smoke as you were talking down about my client Childish. I have you know he moves billions in capital each year and you should not take him lightly. Now go back to edating those whales you call girls and changing your Minecraft username to get their attention. Congratulations you are now the clown of this thread.

Childish

Overlord
Excuse me but its come to my attention that you have been asking for the smoke as you were talking down about my client Childish. I have you know he moves billions in capital each year and you should not take him lightly. Now go back to edating those whales you call girls and changing your Minecraft username to get their attention. Congratulations you are now the clown of this thread.
According to some extensive research and a couple anonymous sources, I have came to the conclusion that this reply is indeed factual. Venoms and I are managing partners in the first asteroid mining a company which is how we are so unbelievable rich. According to statistical forcasts, Venoms will be the first human alive to acquire one trillion dollars, with me coming up as a close second. We are so rich that if either of us dropped a one hundred dollar bill, it wouldn't even be worth our time to pick it back up.

These silly simple-minded people can't even begin to comprehend how wealthy we truly are. Quite a shame. They have no idea who they are speaking to.

Bradyy

Backpacker
You would want to date kika too but she likes her men under 300 pounds. Like I said, hit the treadmill, maybe childish's $18 a month can help fund for one.