PandaDaKill's Event Team Application

Discussion in 'Event Support Team' started by PandaDaKill, Jan 3, 2019.

1. PandaDaKill

PandaDaKill Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +337
    PandaDaKill
    Personal Information

What's your IGN? PandaDaKill

What's your Discord ID?
    PandaDaKill#0001

What timezone are you in?
    EST

Building Section

Are you interested in building?
    Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own.
    I can landscape, and do some aquatic builds. I can also do some smaller builds of various themes.

If yes (to the above question), please provide at least one sample build below.
    I cannot paste images from a phone, so I will DM Emmy some builds

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
    Yes

Detailed Information

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
    I want to help Desteria, but I feel I’ve been too imature and toxic to become a Recruit at this point (I’m trying to improve that)
    Another reason is I love hosting events and I have a head full of ideas.
    I want to be an active member of Desteria again, but until Desteria+ comes out, there isn’t really many opportunity to do so. I feel being on the event team will give me a reason to log on.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
    I have hosted events on my own server, and besides a breakout of hackusating, and lack of players, the events went very well.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
    Ultimately I just want players to have the best experience as possible on Desteria.
    I feel good events make a good server.
    Personally the other thing I seek to gain is other players realizing I’m not as imature and incompetent as they think.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
    Yes

If yes (to the above question), please expand on your answer by offering examples.
    I use Discord for many things, and whenever I have an idea, I make a discord for it. I use discord every day, and love to talk with people, so I feel communicating will be no issue for me.

#1 PandaDaKill, Jan 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. Lucy

Lucy Recruit
    Staff Member Recruit Event Team

Ratings:
    +3,251
    FanfuViish
    Nutella has given her ET leadership over to Emmy so you may want to send them to her instead :eek:

3. PandaDaKill

PandaDaKill Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +337
    PandaDaKill
    fixed :)

4. CowAF

CowAF Backpacker

Ratings:
    +55
    CowAF
    -1. Sorry you're just not active at all. You also have a server so I don't think you'd be very active on desteria even if you get ET.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Hitmaka

Hitmaka Explorer

Ratings:
    +186
    -1. Like Cow said, you´re not active. (Curse the Cow above he stole all my points) He also mentioned that you run a server. I don´t think you will care very much for the roll of ET. Also, depending on the phone, you can post images on here. I mean, it is highly unlikely that you have images of a minecraft build on your phone, but in the rare case that you do have them, then it is possible to post them here. Your answer for communication is a basic one. Please elaborate before I change my verdict.

6. Emmymerh

Emmymerh Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Content Team Event Team

Ratings:
    +384
    Emmymerh
    After taking a look at this, I personally want to address that I have seen some behavior and discontent with you and other players/members of the staff team. There are plenty of staff on the event team that you would be asked to cooperate with as well as other players. As ET leader I am personally still looking for people to remain professional at least while they are on the event realm. Im going to keep this up for a little bit into the reset and look at it again.

7. Slaker47

Slaker47 Peasant

Ratings:
    +6
    Hope you get accepted!