Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Omega should stay as manager.

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganp

Trailblazer
the problem probably stems with how much work he has to do for desteria (and how much **** he has to deal with), honestly if they bring back logic or even glor back as a manager they probably would help bridge that gap or even emmymerh & cansky more abilities in helping the server out
Post automatically merged:

hey cutie how u doin
what the **** are you saying emmy and cansky dont give a ****

MCBeta

Trailblazer
she's back already and if you mean as overall gameplay manager than that's a terrible idea not because i don't think she's a good manager but because she's already leading skyblock's development so that's counter intuitive especially since a lot of the people on this thread have suggested that they want a a high ranking staff member who plays the game / has some understanding of how faction works. I suggested two people who have played factions recently (glor a more recent example as he played in january).

Logic and Glor both wanted the best for the community and honestly i find it's demoralising for Logic how you just portrayed him especially how he resigned last year because he didn't agree with the plans that negatively would have affected the server & its community
Tea you seemed to forget Annie has handled working two servers together beforehand... She has also dealt with alot more responsibilities during her previous time in the past as Manager. She has proven that if given the opportunity and the power to impose change for the better of the community she will do so. She is also the complete opposite of Omega and always wanted to collect and use the communities opinions on whatever was implemented.

You can also find it demoralizing all you want but the bottom line is Logic was much more destructive then Omega currently is (which is saying alot....) His social skills and willing to actually be helpful to anyone were piss poor and what gameplay knowledge he did have wasnt that all great either.

Rain

Nobility
Tea you seemed to forget Annie has handled working two servers together beforehand... She has also dealt with alot more responsibilities during her previous time in the past as Manager. She has proven that if given the opportunity and the power to impose change for the better of the community she will do so. She is also the complete opposite of Omega and always wanted to collect and use the communities opinions on whatever was implemented.

You can also find it demoralizing all you want but the bottom line is Logic was much more destructive then Omega currently is (which is saying alot....) His social skills and willing to actually be helpful to anyone were piss poor and what gameplay knowledge he did have wasnt that all great either.
As much as I like Annie and enjoy her being a manager, the last time she was a manager (sometime in 2018) she wasn't all that useful, but i can't remember what she did since it was a year 1/2 ago and ive heard that she was successful on Lemoncloud. I don't think she really knows "modern factions" though. What we need is a manager who knows the gamemode better then most people, since we don't have a manager that knows modern factions, we have lackluster admins that disqualify anyone that they think are breaking the rules without any evidence and leaving those with a $500 PayPal payout to factions who obviously broke the one chunk rule. These admins stem from the Moderators "illegally screensharring without evidence" and a "poor event team" because they are the ones that lead this sort of thing (although because of Admin/Moderator suggestions they removed Event, made FFA, then managed to ruin it in the span of 2 weeks despite what the community says),

Brexit

Nobility
Only reason you say that is because Tea let you do whatever the you wanted lmao (as you say he barley did anything) But Logic was the "boss" Above you and didn't let you do whatever you wanted so you didn't like that.
It's actually because Tea and Leins actually showed appreciation to their staff team for actually caring about the server and didn't expect or want them to just be bots. And because of this they made much better decisions in terms of promotions, and dealt with the staff team better as a whole, which is a lot of what the manager position is about.

Yeah, they weren't anywhere near as active as managers should be and they knew that themselves, but even with that taken into consideration they were much better than Logic and Omega.

Bradyy

Backpacker
It's actually because Tea and Leins actually showed appreciation to their staff team for actually caring about the server and didn't expect or want them to just be bots. And because of this they made much better decisions in terms of promotions, and dealt with the staff team better as a whole, which is a lot of what the manager position is about.

Yeah, they weren't anywhere near as active as managers should be and they knew that themselves, but even with that taken into consideration they were much better than Logic and Omega.
Tea has carpal tunnel and Leins is a pedo, ill take omega any day

MCBeta

Trailblazer
As much as I like Annie and enjoy her being a manager, the last time she was a manager (sometime in 2018) she wasn't all that useful, but i can't remember what she did since it was a year 1/2 ago and ive heard that she was successful on Lemoncloud. I don't think she really knows "modern factions" though. What we need is a manager who knows the gamemode better then most people, since we don't have a manager that knows modern factions, we have lackluster admins that disqualify anyone that they think are breaking the rules without any evidence and leaving those with a $500 PayPal payout to factions who obviously broke the one chunk rule. These admins stem from the Moderators "illegally screensharring without evidence" and a "poor event team" because they are the ones that lead this sort of thing (although because of Admin/Moderator suggestions they removed Event, made FFA, then managed to ruin it in the span of 2 weeks despite what the community says),
Rain as someone who has been quoted to be a toxic individual both in my eyes and in the eyes of iLemon I cant say im exactly inclined to try understanding or believing anything you have to say my guy but nevertheless...

As far as Annie having the experience you need to remember that she alone was tackling chunk errors during 5.0 caused by issues with the old nex zombie boss. She sought to also working on the Redstone (As it was horrible during that time period and has improved). So its safe to say she has definitely played and experienced the game mode and at least some of its inner workings.

And yes she was successful on LemonCloud she brought her positivity to the server and was very quickly accepted into their community all the while like I said performing services for Desteria.

Narwhalogy

Crusader
Omega is a good manager, he just doesn't play the game as much and doesn't have the time.

Still waiting on that ****ing factions manager that iLemon was supposedly looking for
Wondering why the zealot stuff is ass? because ilemon is against a beta realm zz z z z z z z z z z z z zz
iLemon z zz

Tea

Forest Guardian
Rain as someone who has been quoted to be a toxic individual both in my eyes and in the eyes of iLemon I cant say im exactly inclined to try understanding or believing anything you have to say my guy but nevertheless...

As far as Annie having the experience you need to remember that she alone was tackling chunk errors during 5.0 caused by issues with the old nex zombie boss. She sought to also working on the Redstone (As it was horrible during that time period and has improved). So its safe to say she has definitely played and experienced the game mode and at least some of its inner workings.

And yes she was successful on LemonCloud she brought her positivity to the server and was very quickly accepted into their community all the while like I said performing services for Desteria.

So you don't want to accept his point of view because he conducts himself differently online? lol you're so ignorant

chunk errors were a simple reload for the area and i'm pretty sure the redstone was fixed by the developer. she probably looked into it and detailed what was going wrong and notified the developer but that's a team effort with the developer applying the fix. your points don't even justify any knowledge of playing the game and i doubt you spent time to even read @Rain 's post and just skimmed through it. anyway he wants someone who has experience in "competitive factions" and can implement changes that are beneficial for the server.

also while her performance on lemoncloud was good, on desteria it wasn't there and because of that at some point bethy had to be hired to fill in. even then, bethy even cited she was missing half the time in the admin meetings

But...boobs...
i love boobs too

MCBeta

Trailblazer
So you don't want to accept his point of view because he conducts himself differently online? lol you're so ignorant

chunk errors were a simple reload for the area and i'm pretty sure the redstone was fixed by the developer. she probably looked into it and detailed what was going wrong and notified the developer but that's a team effort with the developer applying the fix. your points don't even justify any knowledge of playing the game and i doubt you spent time to even read @Rain 's post and just skimmed through it. anyway he wants someone who has experience in "competitive factions" and can implement changes that are beneficial for the server.

also while her performance on lemoncloud was good, on desteria it wasn't there and because of that at some point bethy had to be hired to fill in. even then, bethy even cited she was missing half the time in the admin meetings

i love boobs too
Tea calling me ignorant huh? thats funny and rich coming from you. Sorry guy but like I said I am being "nice" towards rain right now even though he is the first staff to actually punish me for **** that wasnt even against the rules.

And yes I did read all of what Rain had said despite what you might think...

And my points do "justify any knowledge of playing the game" because last I checked Annie is the one of the very few who as you even just proved to myself and the rest of us has worked with the dev team to make Desteria better... She worked with Devs and had even been a major factor in the time when Desteria started using Beta Testers before applying a reset to the server so that the community could actually go in and test and fiddle around with everything BEFORE changes, content, resets, etc. were even released something of which btw Omega has never done either.

And the only real reason Bethy was brought back was because Annie was brought onto Desteria to do content updates and writings for Desteria for forums (Same as what she is doing now for everything SkyBlock related). Bethy was brought back to assume the manager role. And even though Annie is just being brought on to do content release updates and etc. She still has way more experience then Omega does.

So do us a favor and take YOUR IGNORANT ass off my screen Tea.

Tea

Forest Guardian
Tea calling me ignorant huh? thats funny and rich coming from you. Sorry guy but like I said I am being "nice" towards rain right now even though he is the first staff to actually punish me for **** that wasnt even against the rules.

And yes I did read all of what Rain had said despite what you might think...

And my points do "justify any knowledge of playing the game" because last I checked Annie is the one of the very few who as you even just proved to myself and the rest of us has worked with the dev team to make Desteria better... She worked with Devs and had even been a major factor in the time when Desteria started using Beta Testers before applying a reset to the server so that the community could actually go in and test and fiddle around with everything BEFORE changes, content, resets, etc. were even released something of which btw Omega has never done either.

And the only real reason Bethy was brought back was because Annie was brought onto Desteria to do content updates and writings for Desteria for forums (Same as what she is doing now for everything SkyBlock related). Bethy was brought back to assume the manager role. And even though Annie is just being brought on to do content release updates and etc. She still has way more experience then Omega does.

So do us a favor and take YOUR IGNORANT ass off my screen Tea.
you're so delusional it hurts lol, you're so infatuated with making annie as a factions manager than to consider any other contender and because of your bias over girls online, logic and glor for example both have played the game and an understanding from a players perspective on how to run a faction, what farms/eco to go for and how a community from a players perspective works. that is a repeating theme of what people on this thread have been suggesting that they want. Omega is working on the backend and staff side and he's probably just doing his thing and working for the server. if you add a factions manager ontop of that, someone who is not already occupied with their own content and has experience with actually playing in recent times you'll get a good duo who deal with their areas respectfully.

Anyway, if you wanna keep white knighting girls you do you bud

MCBeta

Trailblazer
you're so delusional it hurts lol, you're so infatuated with making annie as a factions manager than to consider any other contender and because of your bias over girls online, logic and glor for example both have played the game and an understanding from a players perspective on how to run a faction, what farms/eco to go for and how a community from a players perspective works. that is a repeating theme of what people on this thread have been suggesting that they want. Omega is working on the backend and staff side and he's probably just doing his thing and working for the server. if you add a factions manager ontop of that, someone who is not already occupied with their own content and has experience with actually playing in recent times you'll get a good duo who deal with their areas respectfully.

Not even biased its called Annie actually gave a **** and the rest of them didnt... Ffs if I was biased like that then I would say that Eraze wasnt a good owner Tea. You are being a cancerous little ****ter and its hurting me slightly watching what you say right now lowkey.

Glor also abused in pvp with his whole "joke" incident so you are trying to defend that type of person?

Logic was disliked by the community and was everything that was said above...

So unless you actually have any kind of valid candidate that wasnt complete ass to observe in this community then please be my guest and enlighten us. Otherwise dont start **** you cant finish and kindly gtfo the rag.

How did you guys go from **** talking omega to eachother

Because its his time of the month and hes wanting to start **** he cant finish...

Also as I have explained to some faction members of mine I actually despise the idea of egirls and usually dont show women respect until they actually did something or had a impact enough on me and earned it which is what Annie did throughout her time working for Desteria.

Tea

Forest Guardian
Not even biased its called Annie actually gave a **** and the rest of them didnt... Ffs if I was biased like that then I would say that Eraze wasnt a good owner Tea. You are being a cancerous little ****ter and its hurting me slightly watching what you say right now lowkey.

Glor also abused in pvp with his whole "joke" incident so you are trying to defend that type of person?

Logic was disliked by the community and was everything that was said above...

So unless you actually have any kind of valid candidate that wasnt complete ass to observe in this community then please be my guest and enlighten us. Otherwise dont start **** you cant finish and kindly gtfo the rag.
what is wrong with you lol, stating that logic was disliked by the community is completely and outright absurd lol. you're generalising your own frustrations. youre trying to find a perfect manager who has not wronged in their life and it just doesn't work like that lol, you clearly have an absolutely lackluster view of what goes on behind the scenes.

also to reiterate from the main point i don't believe demoting omega and hiring another manager would fix things, if anything it'll worsen things so it's probably just better to keep Omega as a manager but to have someone else work with him to deal with the areas he doesn't have time for.

Also as I have explained to some faction members of mine I actually despise the idea of egirls and usually dont show women respect until they actually did something or had a impact enough on me and earned it which is what Annie did throughout her time working for Desteria.
1567237355887.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.