Forest Guardian
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Leiins
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Old ranks making a comeback.
  • Description:
    We used to have old ranks that went by Donator, Sponsor, Premium, Champion, Hero, God and Legend.

The ones we have now are disgusting, not many like them at all especially the OG's.
    Narwhal made a post about it already but the response made no sense about it being too complicated

At least consider changing it back to how they used to be named.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Image/Video (Link):

That's just an example of what sponsor used to look like.

hahahahXD

Peasant
of all things wrong with the server, you make this cringe and stupid thread over rank names LULW those names you listed are basic plain and digusting LULW
DOGSHIT

hahahahXD

Peasant
Sorry who are you again?
who are you? aren't you the guy that only became known because of anatheoreoqueen and being a manager LOL! so many issues and this guy logs on first time in a year and goes straight for ranks :yawn:

Onliest

Trailblazer
who are you? aren't you the guy that only became known because of anatheoreoqueen and being a manager LOL! so many issues and this guy logs on first time in a year and goes straight for ranks :yawn:
Capture.PNG
everything checks out here.

asks who are you, then goes on to explain who the person is. lol checkmate ******.

Leins

Forest Guardian
At the time, I believe they changed the ranks because the old ones were too similar. They said each rank wasn't all the different to the next, so they wanted to condense some. A good idea really, or they could have added more to the ranks so they were more lucrative. The only dissapointment was the non-reflective pricing to what they said and the name changes.

Looking at today the whole thing has fallen through in the end. What went in principle from 7 to 4 ranks, is now just 7 to 6. They added Divine and scout at one point.

Donator -> Sponsor -> Premium -> Champion -> Hero -> God -> Legend

7 ranks

Scout -> Explorer -> Hunter -> Paladin -> Titan -> Divine

6 ranks

So, really, nothing has changed except rank names! So, would I like to see the rank names change back? Yes. Do I think they should? No, there's really no point now.

The one thing they should do though is rework the rank perks and prices, properly. The prices are ****ing extortionate, all of them. None of them are worth the price and should be lowered or had things added to them. 300 pounds for perm divine, nearly 400 dollars, your top global rank. I don't care if it's on every realm that's ****ing ridiculous. *******'s top permrank is 30 bucks, and mvp++ is just 8 bucks a month, what like 5 pounds? Ur selling divine for 20 pounds a month here, it doesn't even last a whole map like ****. Titan is ****ing 80 pounds, on 1 realm. Your **** price increases over time and your constant 24 hour sale make Desteria a joke, on top of everything else you fail at. This is probably the worse practice on the server. If anyone could be bothered or you were actually a big corporate business, you'd be sued by now for that sale ****. And here you have clowns wondering when the new years kit is coming back. Don't buy into this overpriced, poorly run, dying server. The only thing I've ever bought on Desteria with real money is my Legend rank on krynn, way back when, for 40 pounds. 40 ****ing pounds, for the top rank at the time. Look how far Desteria has fallen.

Sorry for the complete rant at the end.
na i just wanted the names back, literally thats it but i know it won't happen which is sad :(
Post automatically merged:

I made a name for myself back in 3.0, don't know what your username is because again you must've been banned or something to have a forums account made now so irrelevant shots coming at me, and I wasn't the best manager good job pointing that out lmao when that's the only thing you can say.

Nimura

Backpacker
In all honesty I don't agree with this. Like it ain't even going to make a difference first off and switching back and forth ranks is just gonna be confusing for everyone. If you got a format stick with it and be consistent. Desteria's already done this once if they want to reverse 2 years later that's going to be a complete clusterfuck.

Juicey

Crusader
na i just wanted the names back, literally thats it but i know it won't happen which is sad :(
Post automatically merged:

I made a name for myself back in 3.0, don't know what your username is because again you must've been banned or something to have a forums account made now so irrelevant shots coming at me, and I wasn't the best manager good job pointing that out lmao when that's the only thing you can say.
Also a bad pvper L

Onliest

Trailblazer
At the time, I believe they changed the ranks because the old ones were too similar. They said each rank wasn't all the different to the next, so they wanted to condense some. A good idea really, or they could have added more to the ranks so they were more lucrative. The only dissapointment was the non-reflective pricing to what they said and the name changes.

Looking at today the whole thing has fallen through in the end. What went in principle from 7 to 4 ranks, is now just 7 to 6. They added Divine and scout at one point.

Donator -> Sponsor -> Premium -> Champion -> Hero -> God -> Legend

7 ranks

Scout -> Explorer -> Hunter -> Paladin -> Titan -> Divine

6 ranks

So, really, nothing has changed except rank names! So, would I like to see the rank names change back? Yes. Do I think they should? No, there's really no point now.

The one thing they should do though is rework the rank perks and prices, properly. The prices are ****ing extortionate, all of them. None of them are worth the price and should be lowered or had things added to them. 300 pounds for perm divine, nearly 400 dollars, your top global rank. I don't care if it's on every realm that's ****ing ridiculous. *******'s top permrank is 30 bucks, and mvp++ is just 8 bucks a month, what like 5 pounds? Ur selling divine for 20 pounds a month here, it doesn't even last a whole map like ****. Titan is ****ing 80 pounds, on 1 realm. Your **** price increases over time and your constant 24 hour sale make Desteria a joke, on top of everything else you fail at. This is probably the worse practice on the server. If anyone could be bothered or you were actually a big corporate business, you'd be sued by now for that sale ****. And here you have clowns wondering when the new years kit is coming back. Don't buy into this overpriced, poorly run, dying server. The only thing I've ever bought on Desteria with real money is my Legend rank on krynn, way back when, for 40 pounds. 40 ****ing pounds, for the top rank at the time. Look how far Desteria has fallen.

Sorry for the complete rant at the end.
I completely agree with your rant. Even the key prices need to be lowered like wtf...

Rob

Forest Guardian
Wow the 7.0 players really asking who Leins is lmao, a mess.

Yeah, I kinda miss the old names ngglllllll. +1

ItzCamo

Backpacker
Maybe we could have both? maybe they could add an option where u can either have the old rank names or new ones? i dont really see how it would work though... Just an idea.