Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Official | Staff Timeline

Will update this when I have PC access on Friday
[doublepost=1533255651,1533070208][/doublepost]Adding staff timezones (all of them are provided by the staff)

Updating timeline tommorow
[doublepost=1534018320][/doublepost]My apologies for the lack of updating, if anyone still uses this.
Will try and update this now.
I'm kinda not on the staff list lol

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
I'm kinda not on the staff list lol
I know. I’m going to be busy till the school year starts so I can’t really focus on Desteria that much anymore.

Of course I’ll still update this and stuff, just going to be gradual.
[doublepost=1534356937,1534122289][/doublepost]staff demoted today just leaving this here for friday
[doublepost=1534364496][/doublepost]same staff member fully demoted :/

TheCashMan

Explorer
I know. I’m going to be busy till the school year starts so I can’t really focus on Desteria that much anymore.

Of course I’ll still update this and stuff, just going to be gradual.
[doublepost=1534356937,1534122289][/doublepost]staff demoted today just leaving this here for friday
[doublepost=1534364496][/doublepost]same staff member fully demoted :/
this is a joke lmao

Blue

Explorer
Will update this when I have PC access on Friday
[doublepost=1533255651,1533070208][/doublepost]Adding staff timezones (all of them are provided by the staff)

Updating timeline tommorow
[doublepost=1534018320][/doublepost]My apologies for the lack of updating, if anyone still uses this.
Will try and update this now.
I'm cst, for the record. XD

Realbois

Crusader
Thread updated :)
Helpers Tier 2
Helper is a more permanent version of Recruit. They have largely the same commands, but they’ll be more experienced and a permanent member of the team. This is no longer a trial rank.
> CarbonNeuron - Carbon#0347
> Jnf - Jnf#0079
> Blorbin - Blorbin#8188
> Savxnnxh - Savannah#6809
> Wazizle - Wazizle#7470
> OhKayla - OhKayla#6385

Recruit Tier 1
Recruit is the rank Helper was always meant to be. It’s a trial position for new candidates who want to give being a Staff Member a shot, but that don’t really want to be committed for anything long term. They’ll be assigned largely the same permissions as Helper, but whether or not they remain on the team for more than a month or two is determined by their performance. If they show proficiency, they’ll be promoted to Helper.
> blorbin - blorbin#8188
> Bonfiyah - Boofiyah#7773
> CoconutShell - Coconutcream#4893

Who knew @blorbin can be a recruit and a helper at the same time!
He's a Relper!!!

xTNAx02

Crusader
Helpers Tier 2
Helper is a more permanent version of Recruit. They have largely the same commands, but they’ll be more experienced and a permanent member of the team. This is no longer a trial rank.
> CarbonNeuron - Carbon#0347
> Jnf - Jnf#0079
> Blorbin - Blorbin#8188
> Savxnnxh - Savannah#6809
> Wazizle - Wazizle#7470
> OhKayla - OhKayla#6385

Recruit Tier 1
Recruit is the rank Helper was always meant to be. It’s a trial position for new candidates who want to give being a Staff Member a shot, but that don’t really want to be committed for anything long term. They’ll be assigned largely the same permissions as Helper, but whether or not they remain on the team for more than a month or two is determined by their performance. If they show proficiency, they’ll be promoted to Helper.
> blorbin - blorbin#8188
> Bonfiyah - Boofiyah#7773
> CoconutShell - Coconutcream#4893

Who knew @blorbin can be a recruit and a helper at the same time!
He's a Relper!!!
You saw nothing...

Ganp

Explorer
You saw nothing...
why you guys always answer **** stuff instead of actual problems
what the **** mate
i tagged you over 3 things(also cansky and emmy)
you chose not to answer there but "you saw nothing.." is more important
well done

xTNAx02

Crusader
why you guys always answer **** stuff instead of actual problems
what the **** mate
i tagged you over 3 things(also cansky and emmy)
you chose not to answer there but "you saw nothing.." is more important
well done
Well my bad I didn’t respond to you before, but I assure you that the situation isn’t being ignored, we have talked about it in the mod/staff chat.

Ganp

Explorer
Well my bad I didn’t respond to you before, but I assure you that the situation isn’t being ignored, we have talked about it in the mod/staff chat.
im talking about the bittchslanga thing
no way you guys trying to be so fair and the guy is still banned
i thought yall believe in "justice" o_O