Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Official | Staff Timeline

WuYi

Crusader
Um just wanna add that I'm on Rt Ct and Et now

And that I'm um still on the helper list
Great seeing that this thread is still going.
[doublepost=1525622225,1525622214][/doublepost]@Narwhalogy

N

Narwhalogy

Um just wanna add that I'm on Rt Ct and Et now

And that I'm um still on the helper list
Great seeing that this thread is still going.
[doublepost=1525622225,1525622214][/doublepost]@Narwhalogy
As soon as I saw the rating I was ready xD
done

Narwhalbois

Backpacker
This is very interesting but does it serve any real purpose. Just a staff list would get the same thing done. only possible upside is knowing who is more experienced.

Bonfiyah

Nobility
This is very interesting but does it serve any real purpose. Just a staff list would get the same thing done. only possible upside is knowing who is more experienced.
There's no other way to see a list of...

-who is currently on the content team
-who is currently on the training team (although this should be obvious to anyone interested, all mod+ are on it)
-the staff members who main each realm EDIT: this isn't a thing anymore? ;(
-Discord contact info for each staff member
-Past staff members (especially because accepted staff applications are now hidden from players)

That's enough new info to warrant a thread

N

Narwhalogy

Updating staff timeline to include staffs names they go by, or used to - irl names will be bolded

N

Narwhalogy

I think you’re forgetting the mid April staff wave
Will do soon (trademark)
[doublepost=1527981995,1527557076][/doublepost]Thread has been heavily updated to include the recent staff changes and made it look purrdy.

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
I have ownership of the thread back now, will add descriptions of developers to help players understand their functionality and what they can’t do.
[doublepost=1532395985,1531765460][/doublepost]@Zack has resigned from the team.

Aeris

Overlord
Says Zack resigned July 2nd but it was the 20th. Also, Annie is no longer Manager (but that suggests she did any managing, lol)

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
Heads up forums users, the next staff wave is August 1st! If you’d like more information on what a staff wave is feel free to ask.
[doublepost=1533050389,1532555020][/doublepost]Thread updated.
[doublepost=1533055661][/doublepost]@TheCashMan @saxojam and Snarled are now on the event team

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
Will update this when I have PC access on Friday
[doublepost=1533255651,1533070208][/doublepost]Adding staff timezones (all of them are provided by the staff)

Updating timeline tommorow
[doublepost=1534018320][/doublepost]My apologies for the lack of updating, if anyone still uses this.
Will try and update this now.