Official | Staff Recommendations

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Omega, Oct 9, 2016.

1. climber311

climber311 Peasant

Ratings:
    +0
    USERNAME: Roverseer938 // climber311
    RECOMMENDATION: Recruitment Player > Recruit
    DETAILED RESPONSE: I think I should be a Recruit because I am always helping people, I've been playing since 3.0 and have been helping people since then. I am an active player that loves this community. I help everyone that I can and if people aren't respecting others I try to resolve the situation. I also am never a disrespectful person to anybody, in fact I all ways respect everyone. I am also very dedicated to this server and helping others in need. I would not take it hard if you don't think I should get this role but I would appreciate this spot if you agree with me .

2. Carbon

Carbon Helper

Ratings:
    +122
    Carbun
    Hey! You can make an application in the appropriate section.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. climber311

climber311 Peasant

Ratings:
    +0
    Woops, I'm so sorry about that. Could I please have a redirect to the application page? :(

4. Realbois

Realbois Crusader

Ratings:
    +590
    Realbois
    https://desteria.com/community/forums/staff-applications.13/

I see that you only have 3 messages, you will need 15 messages in total to apply for staff - so you should probably get those 12 messages by replying to active threads.

Without micro posting by the way, so just reply to posts with your actual opinions and thoughts, meaning do not reply to threads just to get to 15 messages. There is no rush to apply.

5. AceHer

AceHer Explorer

Ratings:
    +392
    AceHerc
    Damn, a lot of good potential recruits for this wave.

• oui - be active on other realms
    • xRevir
    • JustinKite
    • Moonfishing - be active

(y)(y)

#345 AceHer, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rain

Rain Nobility

Ratings:
    +1,353
    USERNAME: @JustinKite // JustinKite
    RECOMMENDATION: Player -> Recruit
    DETAILED RESPONSE: Justin has always been one of those people with a vibrant personality, able to communicate with the players with ease and efficiency. Back when Justin was a mentor, I always saw him on helping out players and interacting with the community on a daily basis. And even though he recently returned, I can confidently say that he will excel in a staff position on here just by reading his application alone.

USERNAME: @Moonfish // Moonfishing
    DETAILED RESPONSE: I, unfortunately, wasn't here when Moonfishing was staff on Desteria back then, so I cannot base my opinion off of this. However, based on the community responses and his/her staff application, it seems in my eyes that Moonfish was a fantastic staff member and managed to do their job effectively long enough to become missed. Seems to be recruit material not just because of their previous experience, but wanting to do it again.

USERNAME: @OUI // oiu
    DETAILED RESPONSE: I often see oiu online whenever I hop on Auren, always helping players out and making sure questions get answered. He is confident in his abilities of maturity and professionalism, and would overall make a great addition to the staff team. My recommendations for him though would to realm hop a little bit more, as I have never seen him on Besen, and get a little bit more active in the forums and discord.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Blue

Blue Explorer

Ratings:
    +223
    Tru3Blue
    I agree 100%
    Oiu although not knowing a ton about the game, really wants to learn more and is a really good guy. Revir would be perfect, nuff said. Moon was already a great staff and would be again.

#347 Blue, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. GameGuts

GameGuts Peasant

Ratings:
    +0
    USERNAME: @TraxxisHD
    RECOMMENDATION: Promotion
    DETAILED RESPONSE: TraxxisHD is a great friend of mine, he helped me start off in fractions by using/borrowing one of his old bases. He also let me practice with him in PVP. I asked him does he play minecraft and he said, "Yeah, you looking for a good server? The server I use is a factions/PVP server, really fun to play with." He answered a LOT of my questions too. Very helpful.

9. Overlording

Overlording Backpacker

Ratings:
    +102
    Tenshiiro
    I'm pleased to know that he helped you with your fractions, however, this seems pretty biased as he's a "great friend" of yours, and this is your first message on the forums.

10. OUI

OUI Citizen

Ratings:
    +8
    Thank you for the recommendation my friend. I am doing my best to be active on those other platforms. Noticed your comment when checking out recommendations! I'm pleased to see this and hope others think the same.

• Like Like x 2