Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

New Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Nobility
Hello there! My name is Aiden and I am now currently on the lookout for a new Minecraft username for myself! If any of you have any suggestions of a new name please don't hesitate to reply with a suggestion, unless it can be considered as criticism. Here are some things that may become useful towards your advantage when suggesting a new name for myself!

My real name is Aiden
I like sports
Most of the time I like to include the letter x in mu username, for example xAiden or xDesteria
I would suggest a username with 8+ characters.

Thanks in advance!

Current considerations:
iiAiden
AidenPenguin
HockeyStats
EmojiStatus
iEmojiPvP
xItsAiden

Updates to come!

Last edited:

God

Explorer
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Aid

Aiden

Nobility
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Aid
no

Status
Not open for further replies.