Peasant
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: Shock
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    New Idea
  • Description:
    I think there should be a server that has stronger blocks and less OP cannons. The current setup is fine if there is 10 factions that compete, but there isnt. What i see happening is this.. New person logs on and cant find faction. So they make one. They build a base and place 1 pig spawner and boom raided. So they build 100s of walls place a pig spawners and boom raided. And so they quit, whats the point? Any base can be raided in 4mins or less. I dont care if you spend 100mil on walls, it will be raided in 4mins or less.
    So basically keep like Caden and Besen and Auren the way it is but make a new server that is harder to raid.
    What this will do is give noobs a place for there loot. They have a place to place spawners. And chances are if they have 1 pig spawner placed no one will waste there time raiding. This will keep a huge player base going.
    Everyday i see people log on, and then never to be seen again. I go so far as to get rid of /Printer on the map. With people able to keep bases longer they will be willing to play longer. Look at all the factions that get split and quit. Also make the map go longer. Solo players just get the base done and it resets. So longer seasons would be better for smaller factions.
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    More People, More purchases like spawners because you could actually place them and keep them, more pvp with more people
  • Image/Video (Link):

Last edited:

Olivinq

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
Bases can’t be raided in 5 mins the sever only allows 4 second cannons which means if you have a wall checking bot like we do on caden then you can check walls every 15 mins because it will take a 4 sec cannon around 20 mins to get in

Shockcoilar

Peasant
Bases can’t be raided in 5 mins the sever only allows 4 second cannons which means if you have a wall checking bot like we do on caden then you can check walls every 15 mins because it will take a 4 sec cannon around 20 mins to get in
LOL, come to Besen and build 150 walls and place a spawner. It will be gone in 3mins i guarantee.

Olivinq

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
LOL, come to Besen and build 150 walls and place a spawner. It will be gone in 3mins i guarantee.
That should be impossible if you walls are built correctly thanks to this

Mythix

Explorer
Are you genuinely stupid

The cannon speed is 4s which means you get in a base in 10minutes not 3, unless you've somehow managed to get 1.3s cannons working on Desteria.

Thats assuming that the base is built correctly and you cant 2 shot into someone's base. Please don't embarrass yourself further -_-

Shockcoilar

Peasant
youre actually special I swear because whose building a base just for 1 pig spawner LMAO
You obviously havnt played Besen
Post automatically merged:

Are you genuinely stupid

The cannon speed is 4s which means you get in a base in 10minutes not 3, unless you've somehow managed to get 1.3s cannons working on Desteria.

Thats assuming that the base is built correctly and you cant 2 shot into someone's base. Please don't embarrass yourself further -_-
At the end of the day, 3 to 10 mins is not that big of a difference. The point of my idea is it shouldnt be that easy. If i go grab a drink and come back 10 mins later my base is raided.

youre actually special I swear because whose building a base just for 1 pig spawner LMAO
People raid bases without spawners. They do it just for fun. The ftop1 faction will spend a mil on a cannon just to put a hole in your base even if you got one spawner.

Last edited:

Wakkaf

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
I thinkk that the cannon are perfectly fine and I think thats one reason why most of the OG players are still playing tnt

Shockcoilar

Peasant
I thinkk that the cannon are perfectly fine and I think thats one reason why most of the OG players are still playing tnt
thats why i said its just fine if there is comp. but there isnt. so i suggested a server thats has less OP cannons. leave what we have for all those OG players that like to raid solo factions for one spawner

I think I lost brain cells reading this ****ery
Desty is dead, any new players will not stay if a base is obliterated in 10 mins. I guess OG players like to log on and talk in chat while 1 faction wins map everytime. My idea will keep newcomers. I never said get rid of what we have now.

Last edited:

drags

Peasant
Its still fair, the whole point is to build a strong faction, why feel sympathy for ones who cant? Plus the point is to be active so you can defend your faction in case of a raid

Shockcoilar

Peasant
Its still fair, the whole point is to build a strong faction, why feel sympathy for ones who cant? Plus the point is to be active so you can defend your faction in case of a raid
There is one faction on Besen. No Comp. If new people join server no one will invite them. So they make a base and its raided in 10 mins. My idea would keep people around and actually have people online. Its not sympathy, i just want more people online to do Koth, pvp, dragon drops, outposts etc etc. Right now the set up is perfect if there was more than one faction but there isnt.

drags

Peasant
There is one faction on Besen. No Comp. If new people join server no one will invite them. So they make a base and its raided in 10 mins. My idea would keep people around and actually have people online. Its not sympathy, i just want more people online to do Koth, pvp, dragon drops, outposts etc etc. Right now the set up is perfect if there was more than one faction but there isnt.
Imo the best way to play is to dragon drops for money, and use that for p4, use that for bosses, and use those keys for ranks, spawners, or anything to rlly get you going. You can then use igs to farm money, or better sell them for money. This way you get rich and will eventually join a good fac you can do ganks and group activities with. I do see what your saying though. It might be hard to get to that point. I spent years trying to get a rank, and barely managed to keep hunter. Now that boss is here its easier, i see ranks being redeemed every single day. Also, if you build your status as a good pvper or cannoner, good factions will recruit you. I think its hard but definitely doable if you have the time and feel liek putting in the effort.

Shockcoilar

Peasant
Imo the best way to play is to dragon drops for money, and use that for p4, use that for bosses, and use those keys for ranks, spawners, or anything to rlly get you going. You can then use igs to farm money, or better sell them for money. This way you get rich and will eventually join a good fac you can do ganks and group activities with. I do see what your saying though. It might be hard to get to that point. I spent years trying to get a rank, and barely managed to keep hunter. Now that boss is here its easier, i see ranks being redeemed every single day. Also, if you build your status as a good pvper or cannoner, good factions will recruit you. I think its hard but definitely doable if you have the time and feel liek putting in the effort.
I agree with what you said. I was just suggesting a new idea for new people. Kits are not the problem. And again let me state that the current server is just fine if there was more than one faction playing. But since the server is dead, any new player will get wiped in 10mins even if they have divine plus. So i was suggesting another server with stronger blocks and less OP cannons. Im not joking when i said ftop1 will raid you if you place a pig spawner. They literally spend 1 mil on a cannon to blow up your pig spawner. Why? because there is no Comp and they bored as hell.

LewisYoYoYo

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
So just to clear up your suggestion;

You are suggesting blocks such as Bedrock or another replacement block with higher Damage Durability be implemented with smaller or slower cannons on a different realm?

if this is the case then a few things to consider.

- How would said blocks be used to make walls (provided the same 255 base strategy is deployed on this Realm)
- What block, Dura and cannon types/speed would you suggest be deployed
- Would there be anything else that Distinguishes this from the other 3 current realms? (Auren has natural genning, Besen has gen buckets and Caden has PVP based Custom enchants)

Overall this suggestion could be great as it would help build a less competitive player base, especially with people going back to school/work/normal life and not being able to play as much anymore.